Good News, Bad News.

Started by Julius, 2012 Oct 22, 08:55:26

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

2012 Oct 22, 08:55:26 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 01, 19:37:59 by Electro-BLITZ
Howdy everypony, Julius here with some good and bad news related to my Audio Recording!

The good news is that my new Blue Yeti Microphone should arrive within a week, as I already purchased it and I'll talk about the shipping today most likely (I may not even have to deal with that myself, as my step father may do so for me). :D

Also part of the good news is that there is a high chance of me spending all of November in Aruba (Don't worry my little ponies, that doesn't mean I'm leaving. There's still Wi-Fi and you know I mostly use my iPhone instead of a computer!), and that means I'm getting a new pair of Beats Headphones when I go there.

This all means the quality of my recordings will rise! ^-^

Now for the bad news... How about I show you instead?

Do you see the problem here? lol

Don't buy Skullcandy Headphones guys, they break too easily. I mean it. Anyways...

Not only do I record with my headphones on (Which really helps me a lot), but my only good microphone is there. Now, the microphone and left part of the headphones still work, but you can see why it would be very uncomfortable to record.

Also part of the bad news is that if I do go to Aruba (Which is most likely going to happen) the last thing I'll record untill December will be my parts for the Christmas Collab and a Before/After recording with the new microphone for Tekner. :\

Overall, it's not so bad. I get new shiny stuff, and I also get to go to the beach a lot for a month. ovO

Oh well, just thought I'd let you all know.

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance
Purr~

FimFan14

Sorry about the headphones. And enjoy Aruba! We'll miss you if you can't get on the forums, but hay, you deserve a life!

Julius

Nah, I couldn't last a whole month without this lovely community and my pony friends. I'd go insane!

As I said, there's Wi-Fi and I got an iPhone. ovO
Purr~

Ryo_D_Disk

RIP headphones seriouly its annoying when things like this happen ((when ever my headphones break its always the left no idea why))
but its awsome that your getting a new mic and I must consider getting a Mic, scince i record from a very cheep headset ((seriouly cheep £9.99 headset))

Julius

Purr~

FimFan14

Slightly off topic, but does your iPhone crash when you comment on LoE? Mine does, and is. I just had to try fifteen times to reply to your last comment about the derailed song.

Julius

No it doesn't... Mine runs smoothly with everything. Even while running the PSX emulator and playing FFIX. In fact, I've been talking to you from it all night (And now morning) long.

I have a 32GB Jailbroken 4S iPhone with about 3GB's of free space.

What about you? If your iPhone is old that may be the case. I had a first generation iPhone untill February and that one was Really bad. :P
Purr~

FimFan14

iPod touch four... That may explain it. The iPhone might have better processors, or maybe the new software updates aren't fully compatible. A new touch is coming out soon, so the updates may throw glitches my way.

Julius

You know, iPod 4 shouldn't be crashing. Just make sure not to fill the memory too much, perhaps restart it with the home and lock buttons and you should be fine.

I don't think the software version has anything to do with it. I'd assume you're using iOS 6.0. I'm on iOS 5.1.1 and I won't update untill the next Jailbreak is available.

Good luck!
Purr~

Julius

Good to know!

Alrighty man. Make sure to remove those last two posts however.

I get that you wanted to test it but... Well there's a modify and a remove button. A double post isn't needed, much less a triple post.

Sweet dreams!
Purr~

Ironfire

Sorry abou the headphones bro, I've been down that road with skull candy a couple times. They make great sounding headphones, until they break. They always break. And don't expect them to get back to you ever about the lifetime warranty. They don't.

But now you can get some sennheisers, or beats :D

Anyways, have fun at the beach!
Audio guy, self taught musician, mlp fan.
For tunes, check out my soundcloud!
www.soundcloud.com/ironfire

Go Up