September

Started by Julius, 2012 Sep 11, 04:24:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

2012 Sep 11, 04:24:13 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 01, 19:33:46 by Electro-BLITZ
Hey guys, I noticed a lot of people are going to cover September, so why not post them all here?

I'll start right now.

Here is September!

What do you think? Read the description.

Enjoy and have fun!

~Electro-BLITZ - This topic has been locked due to inactivity, if this was a error and your the topic starter, please contact a moderator for assistance
Purr~

Stitchin Time

Weeee! I'll do it.

Book Smarts

It's pretty sad  :c

I'll give it a try  :\

Julius

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 11, 12:46:27
*Throws recording at you*

Ah! Ah! The recording, it hit me in the face... It's so good! Bonus points for the insane conversation and laughter. :]

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Sep 11, 10:30:50
It's pretty sad  :c

Yeah I know, I don't particularly like the lyrics, but the song is amazingly good. In the end though, it's just a song. :)
Purr~

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 11, 14:23:12

Ah! Ah! The recording, it hit me in the face... It's so good! Bonus points for the insane conversation and laughter. :]

:D It was fun! And I learned how much better my recordings are if I use Audacity.

Julius

Hahaha that's great. Would you mind a little advice?  :)

- For songs like this, I strongly recommend lowering the volume of the music so your voice stands out.

- This is something I like to do, I usually record in "sections" so if I mess up, I don't have to do everything again. Saves time and all that.

That is all, stay awesome and see you around! :D
Purr~

Stitchin Time

Okie! :D

When I'm not lazy I'll grab my mic and then HIGH-QUALITY RECORDING!

Julius

Purr~

Ironfire

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 11, 14:42:43
Hahaha that's great. Would you mind a little advice?  :)

- For songs like this, I strongly recommend lowering the volume of the music so your voice stands out.

- This is something I like to do, I usually record in "sections" so if I mess up, I don't have to do everything again. Saves time and all that.

That is all, stay awesome and see you around! :D

Some very good editing and mastering advice  :]

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 11, 14:25:19
Quote from: Julius on 2012 Sep 11, 14:23:12

:D It was fun! And I learned how much better my recordings are if I use Audacity.

A better program usually yields better quality! But also remember that you can only get as much quality out as you put in ;)
Audio guy, self taught musician, mlp fan.
For tunes, check out my soundcloud!
www.soundcloud.com/ironfire

Stitchin Time

I'm listening to my version again. It sounds like Audacity added some percussion... oh I also screwed up at "this may be worse than what I knew" X3

Ryo_D_Disk

http://snd.sc/PHkgma

It apears i had some time free im going to put this here and on the pony song challange  ^-^

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Sep 17, 18:08:16 #12 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 17, 18:10:59 by LaptopCommandStation
I refuse to do this song, or listen to it again
I have my reasons
Let's just say it struck a very tender nerve with me

Go Up