MLP Instruments

Started by Julius, 2012 Sep 05, 20:56:41

previous topic - next topic

Do you like the idea? Would you like an MLP Instrument?

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!
15 (100%)
Not gonna happen.
0 (0%)
Maybe.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Go Down

Julius

2012 Sep 05, 20:56:41 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 05, 20:58:39 by Julius
I was watching today's Drawfriend on EqD and one particular image caught my attention. Rainbow Dash, holding a somewhat custom guitar with Rainbow colored details.

Spoiler: Rainbow's Guitar • show

This got me thinking, "I must get a custom MLP guitar! But... Where? How?"  o_o

I did a little research and found these:
Spoiler: Loving the Raritar and Acoustijack, along with the Dashing V. Oh those names... • show

Now, I know those aren't real, but how awesome would it be to make one (Or in my case, order one)?!  :D

I'm asking you guys: Do you know where or how could I order a custom MLP guitar (Or any other instrument, for those interested in this idea who don't own a guitar)?

Perhaps a website, maybe a music shop somewhere, that would accept a design and make you an instrument with it?

This would successfully combine two of my favorite things ever into one amazing piece of art.

Also, what do you think? Like the idea? You don't? Let me know down below -  :]
Purr~

Stitchin Time

I want to deck out my acoustic guitar to look like my ponysona.

Poets Corner

I actually wouldn't mind some little Applejack apples or Rarity's cutie mark somewhere on an accoustic guitar. Like, maybe on the head or where they are on the acoutijack.

Think stickers would effect the way my Martin would sound?
The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It's the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune.

Cresto

Quote from: Poets Corner on 2012 Sep 29, 00:04:58
I actually wouldn't mind some little Applejack apples or Rarity's cutie mark somewhere on an accoustic guitar. Like, maybe on the head or where they are on the acoutijack.

Think stickers would effect the way my Martin would sound?

Nah, musicians put stickers on their stuff all the time.

http://www.redbubble.com/shop/fim+mlp+stickers

Poets Corner

By linking me this, you have enabled me to waste so much money you do not even understand.  ovO
The streets are empty. Wind skims the voids keeping neighbors apart, as if grazing the hollow of a cut reed, or say, a plundered mailbox. A familiar note is produced. It's the one Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune.

Julius

Thanks for the link man, I love you for that, I really do...  ovO
Purr~

SapphirePony

If only those guitars were real  :c I would totally get the Fluttershy one  :s

Julius

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 29, 16:28:55
If only those guitars were real  :c I would totally get the Fluttershy one  :s

Well there are custom guitar shops and those are based off of real guitars. I have a list with their models somewhere.  X3

I think you could provide the picture, say what guitar you want and voilá! :D

Though it would probably cost a lot to get just one... And I'm thinking of getting all 6 of them! B)
Purr~

Cresto

I've never ordered a custom guitar, because I don't play guitar, but Julius is right there are tons of places that do custom guitars. I'm sure most of them also paint guitars.

lurk852

Well, I used to play bassoon a lot... how could you ponify a bassoon? Maybe make it look like the Party Cannon or something?

...Actually, that could be pretty cool.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Cresto

2012 Sep 29, 21:19:58 #10 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 30, 16:34:11 by Cresto
Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Sep 29, 21:14:38
Well, I used to play bassoon a lot... how could you ponify a bassoon? Maybe make it look like the Party Cannon or something?

...Actually, that could be pretty cool.

I know nothing about bassoon construction so please correct me if I am wrong.

From looking at a couple pictures it looks like if you could disassemble it to just the wooden rod, you could paint that. Would be a bit difficult due to size. But, workable.

Relevant pictures:
Spoiler: show

Really wish I could remember the artists of these pictures.

Xodakat

i want a LUNA Style Keyboard . . . THIS WOULD BE SO AWESOME :3
MY SOUNDCLUD IS HERE
AND
MY TUMBLR IS http://my-little-music-blog.tumblr.com/]RIGHT HERE[/Url]

Cresto

Quote from: Xodakat on 2012 Sep 30, 19:22:31
i want a LUNA Style Keyboard . . . THIS WOULD BE SO AWESOME :3

Nope.

You could get a Luna ukulele though.
Spoiler: show

Billow Pillow

In all of days of seeing random ponified stuff, i must admit this one is the most exciting even if its not real.  I would eat two banana's for that rarity guitar!  :3
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Poets Corner

I would like to take a moment to say that that ukele is bascially the most metal thing ever. Can we all just gather 'round and admire its awesomeness? I think that would be a good idea.

Cresto

Quote from: Poets Corner on 2012 Oct 02, 12:58:00
I would like to take a moment to say that that ukele is bascially the most metal thing ever. Can we all just gather 'round and admire its awesomeness? I think that would be a good idea.

You are absolutely right. Some many different kinds and all incredibly beautiful.

Go Up