Howdy everypony!

Started by Julius, 2012 Jul 29, 00:13:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Hello everypony, how are you all doing tonight?

I found out about this game and site today, i'm somewhat new to the brony community.

I love music, and am learning how to play the guitar! - Currently working on Fluttershy's Training Montage, but man is it hard!

I'll try to be active, though no promises there! It's summer after all, and to top it off, i just graduated from highschool.  :D

I read some posts already, and i must say, what a nice community this is! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Have fun!  :P

Purr~

Rad Thunder

Looking rather snappy in that outfit. =P
Welcome!

Julius

Heh, i made that earlier. Thanks!

Now if only i knew how to contact the show's makers to throw that pony in - That'd be awesome.
Purr~

Rad Thunder

If you know their number, share it with us. We all want our ponies included. lol

Julius

Well, i just found Lauren's personal Devian Art. Given that she still watches over the show, i'll send her a message :D
Purr~

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

.DerpyHooves.

Julius

Thanks Tiger, Derpy  ;)
Purr~

.DerpyHooves.

Lord of Madness

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

I graduated too!!! Are you going to collage!?! If so sounds pretty awesome! by the way I hope you good luck in what you wanted to accomplish. OH will you be an active member? I really hope so!

Julius

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 29, 02:19:56

Greetings from Madness!!! If you need any help there is a place with threads for that right Here. There is even a thread where some Ponies ask questions Here. Or you could even ask some of us members, we would be glad to help. Be sure to read the Rules

I graduated too!!! Are you going to collage!?! If so sounds pretty awesome! by the way I hope you good luck in what you wanted to accomplish. OH will you be an active member? I really hope so!

Sweet greetings Madness  :]

Yes i am going to college. Most likely in California, though i'm not sure yet. The best part is, since i graduated "Early", I get to spend a free year. Woohoo! No school or anything like it for a year! AWESOME.  ovO

And another good side to that is that i'll have some time to really figure out what i WANT to study  ;)

Sure i guess i'll actually be active. Been on the forums for a couple of hours now, just reading and reading. I hope the site is iPhone friendly, as that's where i usually go online!

See you around.
Purr~

Night Pony

Hello and welcome to the community!  :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forum and to LoE

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Jul 29, 00:13:50

Hello everypony, how are you all doing tonight?

I found out about this game and site today, i'm somewhat new to the brony community.

I love music, and am learning how to play the guitar! - Currently working on Fluttershy's Training Montage, but man is it hard!

I'll try to be active, though no promises there! It's summer after all, and to top it off, i just graduated from highschool.  :D

I read some posts already, and i must say, what a nice community this is! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Have fun!  :P

hello and welcome to the forums! ^-^  do you like roleplaying?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Julius

Ah Magus, a bit too late Heh  :P

Still, thank you kindly!

But to answer your question, no i do not. I've never liked it, though i may enjoy reading them. I always love a good story. :)
Purr~

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Aug 03, 21:10:22
Ah Magus, a bit too late Heh  :P

Still, thank you kindly!

But to answer your question, no i do not. I've never liked it, though i may enjoy reading them. I always love a good story. :)
xD i have a bad habit of welcoming ponies weeks after they arrive :P

glad you like reading x3  and glad you were able to join our discussions :)
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Go Up