Mobile compatibility issues

Started by Julius, 2014 Jun 02, 00:51:47

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Hello guys! Recently the website changed on mobile, making it visually unappealing and annoying to use. Not sure if this was intended or not, but I'd like to ask for you to put it back the way it was. As someone who only uses the site from his phone, I would really appreciate it.

Here are a couple of quotes detailing the issue and some images showing it.

Quote from: Julius on 2014 Jun 01, 19:51:52
The borders and the text. The text size seems to have increased, while the overall space has decreased due to the borders, making it all look like it's all squished together. It's really bad. :s

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2014 Jun 01, 20:08:29
I Thought that it was just my browser, ya have that same issue here with the borders at the side of the screen, it make the text looks compressed, and cut some images in half  :o, is not that it is extremely bad, but it's a little annoying.

Spoiler: show

Thank you. ^-^
Purr~

Prismatic

I do believe there is an effect on the regular version as well, notably because I still use lower resolution panels so I notice the squished sides of the forums a bit more.

Perry The Pony

We will investigate this matter, approved.

GoFish

You can now use Tapatalk to access the forum from your mobile device more easily than with your mobile web browser.

Please read this post for more information: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13701.0

Go Up