DO YOUR CHORES! (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:10:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Spacecase101

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Peace Keeper

YOU!

Go help make sandwich, too!
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

YOU!

Bring me Fluffle Puff and rainbows!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

YOU
Get me some coffee. And make it snappy.

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

YOU!

Get me some doughnuts! No sprinkles!

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Spacecase101

You!
Extra onions. And a jello pudding pop as well.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Peace Keeper

Sure thing.

YOU!
Pay your taxes.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ok.
YOU! With the wings!
Get me more money!

Super sayian pony

You!
Yes You!
Get me a pet bunny! NOW!

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I will get a pet bunny, but,
YOU with the tail has to get me a pet puppy! NOW!

Peace Keeper

YOU!

Clean up the mess your funny bunny made! Alao, it stinks
>A< WOOOOOOOooooooooo le STINKS man!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

YOU!
Get me a gas mask and air freshener! Quickly!

Peace Keeper

sure.

YOU!

Its to dangerous to go out there, take this... *holds scooper*

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ok

YOU! If I don't return, take THIS! * holds a Derpy Hooves plushie *

Peace Keeper

OOH! :D I'll take good care of it.

YOU!

...good luck. X3

dransnake

YOU! WITH DA FACE!
Help me build a snow man made out of salt!
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Peace Keeper

Eh... sure.

YOU!

put it back when you're done.

LunarDusk

Understood.....

Nooooow....YOU

help me remove all salty people from online
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up