Corrupt a wish (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:00:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Enjer

Granted. But together with avoiding spoilers you will never adout MLP at all.

I wish to be a giant.

Peace Keeper

Granted. Now you are too big for everything else.

I wish to be my OC for the day.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Enjer

O-hoho, granted.
You'll become. You will be your OC.
But all of your next life will depend on stories about the OC. On stories, which can be writen only by you and only in this world. And you cannot do anything. Your new life will be stopped without new stories. And there will not be new stories.

I wish for everything.

Peace Keeper

lol thats good. His story is pretty much similar to mines. Win-win!

Granted, but now everyone outside your house is jealous and is gonna start a mob.

I wish for a new tablet.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Enjer

Granted. Your head hurts so much that you have to go (by the last effort) to a pharmacy for new wonder-tablets.

I wish for a new balalaika for my tame bear.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but its pretty fragile.

I wish my 3ds has more battery life

Enjer

Granted. It has been broken. Now its battery will never be discharged.

I wish for a DDD. What can it be?

tonman3509

Granted. We accidentally read your wish as "DDT". So expect Jake The Snake Roberts in your near future.

I want a pony version of the B52's.

Peace Keeper

Granted, but its too heavy to fly.

I wish for some Cookie Crisps.

Spacecase101

Granted. Unfortunately the store was all out of it except for one wwwwaaaayyyyy back in the back the expiration on it says 1979. But who reads those anyways. ^-^ Enjoy.
Also you might want a stick with you when you open it. I tried to open it as well and the box growled at me and ate my spoon.

I wish I had new scuba gear.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Peace Keeper

Granted. The air tank contains a lot more helium than what is suppose to be there.

I wish for sunglasses.

dransnake

Granted! You now have glasses made of the sun! They burn anything they touch...

I wish for a can of Dr Pepper.
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Peace Keeper

Granted. Its just the can.

I wish for my personal statement to not suck so badly in the rough draft check.

dransnake

Granted! Your personal statement is so amazing, it blinds ANYONE who reads it. Even you.

I wish it was raining tacos.
I don't know what to put in my signature right now. Maybe I'll put an GIF of Painted Flames or something...

Enjer

Granted. You have been beaten by tacos hail. It's good that at least not killed.

I wish to have more free time.

Spacecase101

Granted you now are homeless and jobless.

I wish to go sailing.

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

dransnake

Granted! But you were caught by a storm and lost at sea.

I wish that I had more ideas for wishes.

MarshyMellow

Granted. Now you can't remember anything!

I wish that there was a REAL Animal Crossing game for the WiiU!  ^-^

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Peace Keeper

Granted. But it is just as bad as the BF4 release and needs constant updating.

I wish for soup.

LeviathanTS

Granted...

*my hoof slowly emerges from the soup as you were about to eat it and you get booped*

I wish everypony/non-pony the best while I'm away ^-^
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Go Up