Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

I just got called into work

I am not happy.  I was pulled from a dead sleep

Julius

The current (Understandable) overloaded state of the forums is making me annoyed. Also, I couldn't play yesterday because I was too busy, and I missed all of my friends. >A<
Purr~

Night Pony

Ponies, who will leave on the day the test ends, making pointless and unwanted topics.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Teal Turken

Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jul 07, 15:35:32
Ponies, who will leave on the day the test ends, making pointless and unwanted topics.

These ponies who don't read the rules and use inappropriate language and names in game (I've had to report for names more than anything).
Also when they just don't read anything, whining about how the game is "broken" when it's in pre-alpha.
I've only actually encountered a couple people whining the game is broken but most keep asking for places not in the game or the mane 6 or combat. It's annoying to see it.

Ründo

all the ponies who post redundant "I need help" threads for already addressed errors.  I mean seriously, read the stickied thread.

that and LOE some how managing to over heat my computer causing it to shutdown... how'd it even manage that?
Currently: staring into space
Was: working on Tekner's MLP Minecraft Mod
Playing: Minecraft, Space Engineers, Cities: Skylines

Atheist

I hate how those obsessive SkyDoesMinecraft fans constantly scream on the internet in full blown caps - "BUDDER!" ... "SQUIDS SUCK!" ... "SKY ARMY!"

These are exactly the reasons I don't go on multiplayer in Minecraft barely anymore. It just irritates me so much.

Mr. Gency

When you're driving and you're trying to turn left, all the oncoming traffic passed and you're ready to- aw crap someone just started walking across the intersection.

Bonus points if more cars show up as soon as the person is out of your way.
The best part of a stealth game is sitting in a dark corner, listening to some guards talk about mundane things.

Jenzy

How I'm unable to partake of Legends of Equestria's "stress test" because of the lack of access to my laptop (screen broken, no external monitor. No Wi-Fi). :c

a Pegasus Pony

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jul 08, 05:50:55
How I'm unable to partake of Legends of Equestria's "stress test" because of the lack of access to my laptop (screen broken, no external monitor. No Wi-Fi). :c

Now that sucks.

How people/Ponies will not give the forum a chance after testing, Leaving the site Virtually dead. Well with the active members still on here.

Teal Turken

2013 Jul 08, 09:28:36 #10029 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 08, 09:33:05 by Teal Turken
Quote from: a Pegasus Pony on 2013 Jul 08, 07:31:09
Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Jul 08, 05:50:55

Now that sucks.

How people/Ponies will not give the forum a chance after testing, Leaving the site Virtually dead. Well with the active members still on here.

That does suck! Sorry Jenzy!

Also this has been complained about before...but I guess everyone can say it at least once.

Post Merge

Quote from: Ründo on 2013 Jul 07, 22:55:34
all the ponies who post redundant "I need help" threads for already addressed errors.  I mean seriously, read the stickied thread.

Yeah it is annoying how on the second day there was already 5 pages of "Help me!" threads about the same things...
Isn't there a rule against making topics on the same things over and over? This should be proof enough no one is reading the rules.

Zygrograxgra

How much I hate people.
including, especially, here

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Rissian

Being a Doctor Who fan and having a dream that contains The Whisper Men, The Silence, and Weeping Angels in the same dream...

Explolguy

Getting to work and seeing giant messes that the previous shift could have cleaned up in the time they have when the clients go to sleep.

I know I'm a third shift worker, and it is our job to clean, but if you make a mess, clean it. It's so infuriating to see messes that could have been cleaned in just a few minutes dry up and become messes that take fifteen minutes to clean because it refuses to come up.
No

Firey

Well there's this one thing that exists on the internet and it's called LAG.

Possibly one of the most annoying things to ever exist in the world. Especially with not-so-good bandwidth.
Hopefully, when we get these Optic Fibers up, we'll have less of that.
The pain of loneliness...it hurts...

Pipkin

2013 Jul 08, 23:28:31 #10034 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 08, 23:35:22 by Pipkin
On my way leaving the hospital I had to walk back to my truck...2 city blocks, no big deal(pfft, who wants to pay for hospital parking?).

Well while waiting at a crosswalk in downtown London a LTC bus drives by and strays a giant puddle at me...

oh, also:
resource error,resource error,resource error,resource error,resource error,resource error,resource error,Someone posted before you, you should read that post first,resource error,resource error,resource error,resource error,resource error,SMF connection error....you get it, lol!
(I know it can't be helped, but still  X3

Book Smarts

When the enemy team has a troll that makes you win the match  o.O . I like to win, but not when the enemy is flopping around.

Ronineter

When small details go wrong i go crazy, although its mostly nothing anyone will notice

Night Pony

When the team hasn't learn anything from the previous stress test.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Anonymous621

QuoteLet me see...
Idiots (lawl)
CoD (No where near realistic, so stop calling it that)
Nowadays Minecraft
Nowadays Terraria
Whenever developers make a game worse
New Vegas
Can't put anymore, or I'll rage.

Not to be a smart Alec, but CoD has a bit of realism, gunwise and actually, for the original maps in BO2, location!

But enough of that,

• Idiots (Who doesn't hate them)

• The bugging fact that Doctor Whooves laughed at the idea of time travel in "It's about Time!"

• The horrible cliffhanger on the last episode of MLP to date

• LAG. LAG BOMBS, LAG SWITCHES, SERVER LAG, CLIENT LAG, ALL FORMS OF FRIGGING LAG.

• When certain parts of shows make you want to leave the room/actually leave the room

Zygrograxgra

The fact that I cannot stand the idea that games like Final Fantasy and Eternal Sonata are classified as RPGs when they lack any roleplaying qualities. It's to the point that I consider people complete idiots if they think they are.
I love Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Sonny, but they're just not Roleplaying games. Stats and levels have nothing to do with roleplaying, combat doesn't, that stuff.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Go Up