This sucks so much

Started by Stitchin Time, 2012 Oct 07, 21:45:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Oct 08, 12:39:23
ppl may say that it's no big deal that your sketch book was  stolen but it really is! A sketch book is what hold the entire evolution of your drawing skills! You could try to tell the police.....but I don't know if they would take it seriously

Exactly! Plus, all of those drawings are hours of hard work.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

This reminds me of when I lost my sketch book... *sadness*

Little Judas

It could just be me being "optimistic and having good faith in people " but couldn't it just be a child with no idea of the concept of possession.
Who actually like the drawings or even the cover of the sketchbook. Not saying the child would be innocent of theft but...

If this really is the case, I hope there is a name of you in that book, maybe the mother sees it and hangs flyers in the park.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

ShadowHeart

I really don't like little kids who think they can take things just because they like them

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Oct 08, 17:17:03
I really don't like little kids who think they can take things just because they like them

Me neither. >.<

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Stitchin Time

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Oct 08, 15:34:37
It could just be me being "optimistic and having good faith in people " but couldn't it just be a child with no idea of the concept of possession.
Who actually like the drawings or even the cover of the sketchbook. Not saying the child would be innocent of theft but...

If this really is the case, I hope there is a name of you in that book, maybe the mother sees it and hangs flyers in the park.

It might have been a kid. My name wasn't in there, but a sketch of my and my cousin.

Also, I traced my steps to see if it dropped, but it didn't.  :c

Little Judas

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Oct 08, 17:50:10
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Oct 08, 15:34:37

It might have been a kid. My name wasn't in there, but a sketch of my and my cousin.

Also, I traced my steps to see if it dropped, but it didn't.  :c

Maybe you can hang up flyers of it, could always help.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Lord of Madness

Hay at least you have future drawing to look forwards too!

Go Up