Equestrian Summerween 2018 - Friday the 22nd of June at 9pm Greenwich Mean Time

Started by Pumpkin Glow, 2018 Jun 05, 15:03:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PwnyDude

Was a really fun Event and brought a bit more heart into LoE then there was before! :3
Thanks for setting this up!

Pumpkin Glow

I am glad you enjoyed it!  ^-^

I almost died from stress in the last 30mins before the start, cause several things almost went wrong, but the team really pulled together and we were able to get the show on the road exactly on time. And it was so worth the stress.
I had A LOT of fun.

Special thanks to the Summerween Team: Even Tide, Holiday Cheer, Spectral Spirit, Nightstalker, Clever, Toot Sweet and
every single SHADOWBOLT, as well as everypony who I might have forgotten, cause my brain is 120% fried!  X3

And thanks again to everypony who attended! I hope all of you had a good time. ^-^

Here are a few random screens from the candy hunt. If any of you ponies took some as well please feel free to post them here (or in your respective adventure threads and maybe link it here).  ^-^

I sadly didn't take too many, cause I was mostly preoccupied with Summerween Trickster... stuff.  X3

Early preevent waiting...

Mysteeerious clouuuds helped pass the time.

First candy location...

Second candy location...

Third candy location...

And sadly no screens of the last two locations, or anything else...  X3
Hope some of you got a few fun shots of things.  ^-^

chrome thunder

Here's the photos I took.

Nightshade was one of those that showed up early (ws going to arrive at 1 hr before start but showed up 2 hrs before. Good thing I did). The Shadowbolts team got a few practice runs in before the start of the event.

The crowd grows, and a stairway to Heaven appeared:

Papa also made it out to the event with his Marelyn Manson costume:

The Trickster appears to deliver the evil ultimatum:

Nightshade followed the group, doing her best to scare them with high speed, low level passes (which she does every day  :/ ).

What the party looked like from a distance:

At this point there were 45 ponies in the room:

The group ran back to Midway after word of a pony being foalnapped:

She watched the foal being rescued from the southern roost. At the same time the group came under bat pony attack:

She then went to the waterfall tree, but forgot to take pic's. She did help keep mobs away from the hunters.
Then with the candy hunt winding down, it was time to head back and prepare for the show. Everypony staged at the gazebo behind the graveyard.

The airshow went perfectly. Here the group has a victory dance at the Zombie Zoo before flying out to buzz the crowd some more, then hang out with them:

After event party at SCC:

This was a fun event. Looking forward to doing it again for Nightmare Night.

Rattletrap

2018 Jun 23, 12:26:17 #23 Last Edit: 2018 Jun 23, 12:29:10 by Rattletrap Reason: Fixing links
Here's a few that I took, mostly before and after shots:

Early arrivals.

Shadowbolts setting up for practice:

Nightmare at the gate:

Summerween trickster at the gate:

Cloud stairway after the event:

Vapid Pixel

I unfortunately couldn't attend because the festivities just so happened to fall on my birthday this year, but I'm glad it turned out well.  I like the idea of another spooky celebration, since I do quite enjoy the Halloween season.  If you decide to do this again next year hopefully I'll be able to stop by haha

Pumpkin Glow

Aww, I am sorry you missed it. Hope you can make it next time.  ^-^

Having your birthday on June 22nd, which is the official date for Summerween, is pretty neat tho!  ^-^

And THANK YOU to everypony who has posted screenshots (here or in their threads) so far!  ^-^  <3

Vapid Pixel

Hehe, I did think it was kinda cool that Summerween fell on my birthday. :)  I just had other plans already scheduled, so I couldn't stay home and spend time on LoE.  But yeah, hopefully I can keep a bit of time freed up next year ;)

TobaiasofTantalus

Thank you, and goodnight

Pumpkin Glow

Nice! Thank you for posting it!  ^-^
(I especially enjoy the last few seconds!  :P )

And if anypony else still has screenshots or videos, please feel free to post them here!

TobaiasofTantalus

You'll never guess what our little get-together decided to do for an activity

Spoiler: show

Thank you, and goodnight

marshmallowfluff

Yas yas YASSS. Nightmare Night is my favourite holiday and I'm so excited to be able to see how the festivities play out wice! I mean what could go wrong with 2 days of spoops! :D
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Go Up