P.O.N.I. Headquarters

Started by Holiday Cheer, 2018 Feb 07, 12:59:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Holiday Cheer

We are super excited to announce...THE RUNNING OF THE LEAVES!  :D

This exciting event will celebrate the beginning of Autumn in Equestria as we run through the forests of the Heartlands and use the pounding of our hooves on the ground to shake the leaves from the trees so the season can officially begin. 

The event will take place THIS SATURDAY September 22 at 8PM GMT (3PM CDT, 9PM Great Britain).

Ponies will meet up at the Graveyard in the Heartland near the Cantermore portal and run along the designated route to the Pumpkin Patch at the south end of the Heartlands where we'll be having a party to celebrate the start of Autumn.  There will be pumpkin pies and plenty of cider to go around so don't miss out!  :]

(This wonderful picture is provided by Even Tide <3)

marshmallowfluff

OOH sounds fun! I'll try to make it but that's my birthday so idk ^^ Good luck racers!
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Cogsworth Wingthrop

Very much enjoyed the Running of the Leaves. Wish I could have stayed longer for the party and stories afterwards.
Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more. Nikola Tesla

My other alt. Knight Ranger, aspiring Lunar Guard  Bat Pony

Holiday Cheer

In light of all of the recent events and negativity plaguing Equestria recently, Holiday Cheer would like to announce the Festival of Friendship.  This event will take place sometime in November following all of the Nightmare Night festivities (more details on this stuff is coming soon, promise  ;) ).  The focus of the Festival of Friendship will be to give individual ponies a chance to tell stories and relate events about positive experiences you have had while playing Legends of Equestria.  Whether that be the new friends you've made, the adventures you've gone on, some generally touching event that happened, or anything else that you would like to share.  This is focused on positivity so please keep that in mind and start thinking about what you might want to talk about. <3  :D

Sunny Skies (NLR)

MarchPrincess05

I may not have much to talk about (maybe I will, but I don't know for now) but I will come!
A nerd who draws whatever.

Holiday Cheer

2018 Oct 16, 22:57:16 #146 Last Edit: 2018 Oct 21, 22:11:44 by Holiday Cheer
Ok so I know I've been silent on here for a while and I know there's been a ton of ponies wondering two things:

1. When are the bat pony wings/fangs gonna be available.  lol
2. When are all the Nightmare Night events.  ;)

Well here it is for all your spooky needs, the full lineup of events for the week leading up to and including Nightmare Night!  This is the full schedule of events as I know them.  I hope you are ready for some spooks!

A Note: Some of these events do not have times assigned to them and this will be edited as this information becomes available!

October 25th @ 9PM GMT: You know them as the Wonderbolts but Nightmare Night has transformed them into the SHADOWBOLTS.  These normally happy and fun ponies have created a devilish airshow event that is guaranteed to frighten and delight.

October 26th @ 9PM GMT: A Nightmare Night Hide and Seek Event hosted by the Princess of Friendship herself.  This is sure to be interesting.

October 27th @ 8PM GMT: Nightmare Rush, a game of danger and adventure.  Can you and your team of friends dare to brave the horrors that lurk within Bramble Woods without any of the usual things that would protect you?  Compete to see how far you can go and if you can win the ultimate prizes.

October 28th @ 10PM GMT: Just a group of ponies gathered around a nice campfire to tell some nice stories and have a good time.  Absolutely nothing terrifying about this.   ;)  Except that it's going to take place in a graveyard.  And it's going to be at night.  And the stories will all be scary.  So come and find out what's in store for you.  ovO

October 30th @ 10:30PM GMT:  A Treasure Hunting game with fabulous prizes hosted by Melody SweetHeart.

October 31st @ 11:30PM GMT: A Nightmare Night Costume Contest and Fashion Show to be hosted by party pony extraordinaire Sapphire Moonlight and her panel of judges.  The complete rules for costumes will be posted soon but start coming up with ideas for individual or group costumes.  This is sure to be a scary good time.

And following the contest, you'll get a chance to show off your costume and your dance moves at the all night dance party! (which may or may not go all night  :D )

So please join us and help make Nightmare Night amazing and fun!

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Sounds really fun all these events! :D canĀ“t wait! :)

ComedicWriter

Team Cloudsdale is back, this time with the frightening Shadowbolts Airshow! Come see it October 25th, 9pm GMT in the Heartlands. Still not quite sure about going? Check out the promo for it! https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vnalg

Cloudy Skies

Hi! What's been up, Holiday? I know it has been a while. I'm not on anymore because of other games to play. Is Lens doing okay with the Discord server? Well, nice to talk.  X3

Baii!

-Cloudy Skies  <3
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Pumpkin Glow

Yay, I should be able to make it to almost all of the mentioned events (except for the 26th and 31st, cause of rl Halloween things).  ^-^

Very much looking forward to all of them.

Nightmare Rush and the treasure hunt sound like lots of fun and I am sure the air show will be a total treat again!  ^-^

Sunny Skies (NLR)

We can't wait to show you guys what we have been working this last weeks for the Airshow ^^ is going to be unique and be prepare for some spooky surprises! ^^

Honey Bell

Hello I'm Honey Bell. Got a problem, I'm all ears, and hooves *giggles*. You can always find me right here, in Discord or Ingame

Holiday Cheer

Just a bump because I updated all the times for the Nightmare Night events.  We'll have a promo coming soon.

I don't know the details for the treasure hunt or hide and seek games (or most of the events for that matter), but ask Berry Shade, Even Tide (Goomie), LeadMare (Pegafilly Twilight), or Melody Sweetheart.  They've been involved in most of the planning for these wonderful events!  X3

LadyInWhite

Yay for more events! I shall be there for hide and seek and the treasure hunt at very least. ^^ Can't wait so nervoucited!
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Sunny Skies (NLR)

Airshow begins in 3 hours from now (9 pm GMT)

Place: The Heartlands, near the graveyard.

The Wonderbolts will be waiting for you! :)

DoeToons

I am really hoping to get join in one of these events. Especially the 27th. Although im gutted I haven't been around much and missed the running of the leaves.

LadyInWhite

Uhm the game keeps telling me there is no character selection server up right now and its almost time for Treasure Hunt!! T_T
LoE Characters:
Wind Whistler (f/pegasus/medic)
Moonlight Stardancer (f/unicorn/magic)

Frisktaker

so, the treasure hunt was...certainly an experience. Does the server <i>usually</i> explode at these events? Was definitely a surprise to come into the Heartlands for the first time and find it so jam packed with people. And yes, it was my first time. I have only been playing for a few days. So I wasn't very good at the riddles. Come to think of it, I don't think I got the rest of the prizes from my team. Oh well, not like I contributed to the team in any meaningful way.
I was Jet Star, by the way.

Probably not going to show up to today's event. Only clothes I have are sunglasses and some gold armor pieces. Well, I might watch. Odds are I'm going to be spawning right where it's going to be anyway. Assuming it is still at the village, that is. No other place was specified, so I will assume. Which is good, as I don't know how to get to anywhere else. Heartlands is big, yo.

CMC Scootaloo

@Frisktaker

If you are worried about not having a costume for the costume contest and the fashion show, you can also check out my Trick or Treat event in Ponyville:

https://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=18015.0

Costume or not, you are invited to participate.^^ Just make sure to come as a foal.^^ It starts at 7 PM EDT / 11 PM GMT in front of Sugarcube Corner in Ponyville.
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Go Up