• Fixed teleportation issues with Magic of Ordinary Neighs
  • Fixed bug with Special Star's Heroic Deed
  • Fixed bug with Foal Delivery Express
  • Fixed bug with Fission Mailed
  • Fixed bug with We'll Fix it in Post
  • Fixed bug with Birthday Wishes
  • Fixed bug with Worth Your While
  • Fixed bug with Safely Home
  • Fixed bug with Justice's Blind Eye (foal quest)
  • Now allows follow-up access to Eye Sore
  • Fixed quest-cross issues with Stoneshadow and Gypsum

GENERAL
  • Added "Other" section to skills tab in the book, which has Teleport, Ground Pound, and Bubble Barrage
  • Implemented Crafting framework (note: not yet finalised and fully functional for players)
  • Added cosmetic items (Batpony Wings/Ears/Fangs, Hag's Hat, Candy Cap, Bare Bones Bodysuit) - available from new NPC Ensemble, in Crystal Kingdom
  • Increased max number of ponies on account from 3 to 6

• Several performance improvements related to the UI
  • Fixed issue where all players were causing triggers to fire, which lead to dialog seeming to advance without clicking next
  • Fixed music quality
  • Fixed bug where some mobs using colorization caused other objects spawned in the same frame to break.
  • Fixed players being able to invoke attack animations
  • Fixed players being able to spam emotes
  • Various VFX additions/modifications
  • Various map hole fixes

Night Striker

Very nice update, especially withe bat pony costume, now the dreams of anypony who want to be a bat pony will become true lol

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

NightFlame

I hope Pegasi flying talent mark is next update. And can only adult ponies wear bat pony costume?

Neganium

Anypony can wear the bat costume- though there is an issue with the teeth for foals...

This update is great; I am especially excited about the increased character limit! More ponies equals more fun! (But also more work to do... ;-;)

NotoriousSMALL

Thunder Spin

It's good to see those updates! Now I can add more of my characters and friend list will 90% not break again. But I'll have to lvl up five characters now ;-; . Anyways, I can't wait to play the game again, it will be great to relax playing LoE after 2 hours of walking nonstop x3

LPatamon

On colts the barebones suit doesn't covers the body of the pony fully, just some tiny bits get covered. At least that's what happened with my Pony o.o

mr100dragon100

i'm having problems with getting bat wings and ears I've been getting twigs (branches) from living bushes but the diamond on the part of the quest stays green and when i go to the pony he wont accept them what should i do i got 8 sets of 10 branches plus 1 so that makes 9 sets and the diamond is still green

McClaw

Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

mr100dragon100

Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Oct 31, 00:18:52Do you also have the card stock and dye?

if your talking to mr100dragon100 yes i have the dye and the materials but the diamond next to the branches part  of the quest wont go purple i don't know what to do

McClaw

Quote from: mr100dragon100 on 2017 Oct 31, 14:07:39if your talking to mr100dragon100 yes i have the dye and the materials but the diamond next to the branches part  of the quest wont go purple i don't know what to do
And you've talked to Ensemble again, I assume, with no additional instructions forthcoming. Hmm. I heard a claim somewhere that it also took 1,000 bits, but I haven't completed the quest so I can't confirm that.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

LPatamon

Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Nov 01, 00:14:22And you've talked to Ensemble again, I assume, with no additional instructions forthcoming. Hmm. I heard a claim somewhere that it also took 1,000 bits, but I haven't completed the quest so I can't confirm that.

Indeed you need to pay 1000 bits to ensemble when you give him the materials (plus 50 bits to loadsa monet for the dye when you talk to him to get the dye)

Lil Norikooo ;D

Pkgam

Do you have to update the game or no? Im still confused I really love the update just I don't know how to update it...

WildGems

Quote from: Pkgam on 2017 Nov 03, 14:28:03Do you have to update the game or no? Im still confused I really love the update just I don't know how to update it...

If you downloaded the LoE Launcher, press Update. If you did the direct download, you may need to download it again.

Night Striker

Quote from: LunarMoon235 on 2017 Nov 04, 11:12:32How do you get a costume??

You have to find Ensemble in the Crystal Kingdom and do his quest to get the bat pony costume. You will need 1000 bits to buy the costume off him after you do his quest, and another 50 bits to buy a quest item off one of the NPCs that you will need to finish his quest. You can also buy other costumes from him too.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Zodia195

Problem with the Mac Download.  It's not working.  I downloaded it via Mega Sync as a Zip drive and it's not working at all and the computer doesn't recognize it as LoE as it has in the past.

Dewpaw Onyx Ruby Key

Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Nov 01, 00:14:22And you've talked to Ensemble again, I assume, with no additional instructions forthcoming. Hmm. I heard a claim somewhere that it also took 1,000 bits, but I haven't completed the quest so I can't confirm that.
i have 2000 bits,plenty of space and all the ingredients. is it one per account? i have it for my oc's adult version,i'm trying to get it for foal Dewpaw
My profile pic is a 1984 joke I drew while slacking off my senior year of high school. The character is my ponysona Dewpaw Key. Remember,Big pony is watching.
-
Darkness of white you can through the sadness take your flight and become the wings that pierce the veil spreading strong and true tonight!

Go Up