(Herd Roleplay) Everfree Forest (Jump-In)

Started by Tabbyte, 2014 May 07, 06:52:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

the little filly stood still for a moment, than galloped after the black stallion. "H-Hey, don't leave me alone!" she yelled in protest, but the stallion was too fast for her, soon enough she lost him. She stopped running and looked around, seeing as the shadows slowly surrounded her, or so it seemed to her. She cringed and stood still for a while, before closing her eyes and concentrating. Her horn flashed a few times in a unstable reddish aura, before charging completely. She concentrated her magic at the tip of her horn, creating a small light which kept the darkness away. She panted for air but at least she had the light, for now at least.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Tabbyte

She growls and flicks her tail at her. " Ponies like YOU do not belong here... " she says as the flowers begin to grow. They hiss and spit at the stallion. She notices the filly before disappearing almost into thin air.

Snowcraft_Pony

2014 May 09, 11:18:15 #22 Last Edit: 2014 May 09, 11:37:48 by Snowcraft_Pony
The stallion sight.

"The undead don't have anyplace in Equestria, but here"

Grizzly

the little filly shook as she saw the growing plants. One of the spits hit the filly, she screamed out before falling to the ground unconscious.

Snowcraft_Pony

Noticing the filly the Stallion summoned several skeletons from thin air.

"Take the filly to the village, our healer can help her"

Grizzly

The little filly was unconscious, her heart beating fast, her breathing heavy and irregular. Her body was hot to the touch, although she was covered in cold sweat and she shook violently.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Hurry!" the stallion commanded causing the skeleton to rush towards the village.

Meanwhile the stallion chased after the zebra, his glowing cyan eyes scanning the horizon.

Grizzly

((there's pretty much nothing i can do right now :c Oh, and i though that the zebra disappeared.))

Snowcraft_Pony

((She did, and now so have I))

The skeleton lowered the filly onto a table in what looked like a medical hut, potions of all kinds littered the room, and a black mare with a blue mane walked towards the filly, the same cyan glowing eyes staring at her.

"Get me some Lunabloom"

Grizzly

Once on the table the little filly instinctively curled in a ball and shook some more. Her light blue fur is now a few shades darker, soaked in cold sweat.

Snowcraft_Pony

As the skeleton supplied the mare with some Lunabloom she began to crush it into a fine powder which she added to hot water, which she poured down the filly's throat.

"A simple illness has a simple cure" she spoke in a soothing voice.

Grizzly

The filly offered no resistance while the liquid was poured in her mouth. She swallowed and coughed, the shaking stopped, her heart calm again and her breathing normal as well. Some time passes and she started to wake up, slowly opening her eyes and sitting up. "Where am i? What happened?" She asked and rubbed her eyes.

Snowcraft_Pony

"You are at Ebonhoof Village young one," The mare spoke "I am Scarlet Nighthoof, as to what happened, your had an incident with a spitter, Shade Plaugemane's skeleton brought you here."

Grizzly

"Ebonhoof  Village? Never heard of it." The filly looked around and grew a bit frightened by the room, as well as the mare, her ears stayed down.

Snowcraft_Pony

"We tend to stay to ourselves." the mare replied her cold eyes scanning the room for something, when she saw it she walked to it and held it in her hooves, examining it. "You need to be careful young one. Why do you venture to the Everfree?"

Grizzly

"I... um... Got dared to stay the night in the forest, alone." The filly explained and looked away. Her ears sprung up as she realized. "I didn't even tell my mom... Guess i'm in trouble." she sighed and her ears flopped back.

Snowcraft_Pony

Scarlet sighed "Shade should return soon enough, he chases that Zebra around for awhile then gets bored and returns here. He can take you home."

And right on queue Shade Plaugemane entered the hut "Hey Scarlet, the filly okay?"

"It seems so, what is your name young one?"

Grizzly

"I'm Blue." She jumped down the table and stood in place, staring at the two adult ponies.

Snowcraft_Pony

"Alright then Blue," Shade said "Lets get you home"

Grizzly

"But... the other foals will call me a coward if i wont stay in the forest the whole night..." she said in protest and looked away.

Go Up