Acolyte Adventures (Backstory)

Started by Cloudy Skies, 2018 Jan 06, 16:58:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cloudy Skies

This is just the backstories of the characters to the story I'm creating!  X3

Cloudy Skies: An orphan, she made friends with a soon-to-be Acolyte. She followed her best friend, Eight to the dragons in the Evershade, Cloudy got there and turned around slowly, watching Eight run away. The dragons hurt her and now she is blind.

Syriel Nightfall: Lover of apples, she isn't really mysterious, though no one ever asks her about her story. All I can tell you is that she loves apples and her best friend is Pianote Keys.

Pianote Keys: As a foal, Pianote, Syriel, and Pianote's sister Winged Note would play together after school. Soon as the ponies grew up, Pianote and Winged ran into some Acolytes, the Acolytes took Winged and made her into a spirit. Now Winged Note is Pianote's spirit guardian.

What the story is going to be about:
Real RP adventures in the game, LoE, Pianote and Syriel and Cloudy are real people! We do this roleplay lots of times. So this is just writing down what happens to us!
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Cloudy Skies

Quote from: Cloudy Skies on 2018 Jan 06, 16:58:22This is just the backstories of the characters to the story I'm creating!  X3

Cloudy Skies: An orphan, she made friends with a soon-to-be Acolyte. She followed her best friend, Eight to the dragons in the Evershade, Cloudy got there and turned around slowly, watching Eight run away. The dragons hurt her and now she is blind.

Syriel Nightfall: Lover of apples, she isn't really mysterious, though no one ever asks her about her story. All I can tell you is that she loves apples and her best friend is Pianote Keys.

Pianote Keys: As a foal, Pianote, Syriel, and Pianote's sister Winged Note would play together after school. Soon as the ponies grew up, Pianote and Winged ran into some Acolytes, the Acolytes took Winged and made her into a spirit. Now Winged Note is Pianote's spirit guardian.

What the story is going to be about:
Real RP adventures in the game, LoE, Pianote and Syriel and Cloudy are real people! We do this roleplay lots of times. So this is just writing down what happens to us!
If you use your imagination, stories can be anything you want it to be.
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Go Up