Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
Ok sorry answering these questions took so long.  First of all Mint, yes I think it's fine to just hunt the pony down and give them their gift.  I can work with you to help you find them and possibly to even make the event so no worries ^_^ 

Starry, the current members of P.O.N.I. as I know them are:

Berry Shade
Melody Sweetheart
Third Edit
Lens Flare
Even Tide
Sunny Skies
Wordsmith
Blue Cloud
LeadMare

Though Even and Word I think would consider themselves more 'helpers' than actual event organizers.

Now also regarding the Hearthswarming Helper.  Tomorrow is the day I will be handing out your names so please please please if you want to be included let me or one of the ponies above know somehow.  I will either Discord message or PM you on here with your pony.  Then the actual gift exchange party will be held on the 22nd at a time TBD.  Thanks.  ^-^
Music / Best place to buy OSRS gold o...
Last post by rsgoldfast2018 - Yesterday at 00:51:57
I still couldn't help but feel [that the Medusa boss  RSGOLDFAST  struggle was slightly out of place against the more traditionally accurate games of the past.Ubisoft has shown what players can expect from the Assassin's Creed Odyssey Season Pass, also, much like they did with Far Cry 5, they are including a pretty major bonus in the package -- a complete 4K remaster of Assassin's Creed III. Along with ACIII, the Season Pass will comprise two narrative expansions,"Legacy of the First Blade" and"The Fate of Atlantis."

Legacy of the First Blade, introduces players to the first person to use the Hidden Blade, forever shifting history. Legacy of the very first Blade will show more about the background that caused the formation of this Assassins.The Fate of Atlantis, the next story arc, will place players against mythic creatures while they discover the mysteries of the fabled sunken city of Atlantis. Each narrative arc will launch as a series of episodic adventures, with fresh episodes releasing approximately every six months.

The two Remastered variations encourage 4K and HDR on PS4 Guru, Xbox One X, and PC, as well higher-resolution textures, a better lighting rendering system, and other graphical advancements.Besides this Season Pass stuff listed above, Ubisoft are also offering The Lost Tales of Greece, a string of extra missions, which is free for all players. What do you believe? Will you be ponying up the excess money for your Season Pass?

Season Pass material kicks off in December with   Buy OSRS gold Legacy of the First Blade, also proceeds with The Fate of Atlantis next spring. Assassin's Creed III Remastered arrives March 2019.A number of reviews have obtained Assassin's Creed Odyssey to work for being too long and Paul Tassi here at Forbes has presented many cogent reasons why one may agree. If it comes to games, I believe span, like beauty, lies in the eye of the beholder, and I'd love to suggest that the people who review games have motive to see length quite differently from the people who play with them for enjoyment.

Another day, another Pony Tower...

Next Sweet and Elite: Meet and Greet

Date: Friday December 14th, 2018
Time: 4:00 PM EST / 9:00 PM GMT
Server: Amareicas
Style: Adventure
Host: Toot Sweet

All ponies, old and new, welcome.

We have a group Discord. 
You can find it at https://discord.gg/mcQCnkU

This thread is able to be used by anyone in the event or wanting to be in it. 
Land ahoy, lass! Bring 'er to port! Full sail ahead!

oh, there was a party for Lemon Cloud? Huh. You really like the ^-^ emote, huh? Actually, your avatar has basically the same expression...
Introductions / Re: Hello Equestria!
Last post by Starry Heart - 2018 Dec 10, 01:43:13
Hm...Destroying the world sounds like fun to me! :P
(Yeah, I know, I'm double posting from the Pony Towers ™ Photo Collection thread.)

Today there was a pony tower! A lot of ponies were hanging out in Ponydale (18 to be exact), and a pony tower was suddenly born on the bench outside SCC.

Then we moved to the Ponydale Train Station...

And finally we ended at the CK Castle.

Also, on a less important note, I just breached level 40! Only 10 more levels to go...

A lot of other people seem to be doing it, so I figured I might as well do it too. ovO
To get the thread started, I'll post some from the one today.

We started on the bench outside SCC..

Then we moved to the Ponydale Train Station...

And finally we ended at the CK Castle.

Pages1 2 3 ... 10