Recent Posts

Pages1 2 3 ... 10
It is difficult to play when you are being haunted by application startup errors. After making sure that the error does not change, I bring you what appears in the case of the launch of the x32 version of the game - The instruction at 0x7782000a addressed memory at 0x77822008 the memory can not be written.

P.S Help me finally understand what's wrong with me?
I unfortunately couldn't attend because the festivities just so happened to fall on my birthday this year, but I'm glad it turned out well.  I like the idea of another spooky celebration, since I do quite enjoy the Halloween season.  If you decide to do this again next year hopefully I'll be able to stop by haha
If there is a bug needed to be reported, the best and fastest way to notify the team is to report it on our phabricator, as noted in this thread.  The team looks through and assigns bugs which streamlines our process.  Thank you.
Last night we celebrated Summerween! Hosted by Pumpkin Glow, everyone took on a bunch of riddles, enemies and spooky happenings in the Heartlands so they could appease to the Summerween Trickster. Thankfully the ponies managed to fulfil the demands of the Trickster, sparing the crowd! I couldn't get as many screenshots for this one, but it was a whole lot of fun nonetheless.

Many people came along early to wait with us!

The Summerween Trickster (totally not Pumpkin Glow) makes her demands...

A desperate hunt for candy begins!

Her devious demands are met! The Shadowbolts prepare to sweep the skies...

Thank you so much to everyone who made this event happen! Pumpkin Glow and Holiday Cheer did an absolutely wonderful job of acting during the event, not to mention planning the routes! Shout-outs to my fellow candycorns, to the spooky ponies of the Heartlands forests and the Shadowbolts for putting on an amazing performance!

Perhaps we could use this to practice for Nightmare Night... But I think that covers it. Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Legends of Equestria Discussion / Re: NPC Issue in Ponydale
Last post by Goomie - Yesterday at 14:40:33
It's a bug caused by regenerative aura being casted on the guards. It's best to avoid doing it since it can cause issues with the server until the next reset
Art / Re: Pumpkin's Creative Corner
Last post by Pumpkin Glow - Yesterday at 13:50:15
Sapphire Shores got to go on a walk with me today.  ^-^

Hello everypony! I'm Mya, the creator of Sweetie Mya! Well today, it's my first post about sharing my art with other people... Um... I guess I'll thank everypone who was there collabing with me in some of my screens. They made them so original! And second, I'll thank every people who encourage me to post them, those two specila days were amazing! Thank a lot! Comment, let me know what you think about it and you can join me in LOE (I'm here all the time).

So this one is about Summer Sun Celeb. :

And this one about summerween:

Well I hope you guys enjoy! See ya! :P
Here's a few that I took, mostly before and after shots:

Early arrivals.

Shadowbolts setting up for practice:

Nightmare at the gate:

Summerween trickster at the gate:

Cloud stairway after the event:
Introductions / Re: Hello
Last post by Bonny Rainbow - Yesterday at 06:54:12
Quote from: rarity2018 on 2018 Feb 26, 05:19:06Hello, everypony. I'm new here, I just joined today and I'm new to this game. It's not bad so far had a few issues with the controls but I think I'll be fine. It's nice to have a game like this really, I couldn't ask for more. I actually found it while looking for an MMORPG on Linux. I didn't even specify a game about ponies and I found this one.
  ^-^

That's pretty much it for how I got here. As for myself, I love ponies obviously and I like digital art and programming, but not very good at it for now. I also like learning languages, currently learning Norwegian. That's it for my introduction. I hope to have fun here.  ^-^

It happens all the time. It's amusing to watch.  :P
Pages1 2 3 ... 10