I have a question...

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Sep 30, 21:40:23

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

There's all the people on the forum with labels. 3D Modelers, Programmers, etc. For what they work on in the game. Are the ones here labeled "moderator"(i.e. Book Smarts, McSleuthburger) going to be moderators in the actual game or are they mods just for the forums?
I'm back

Tekner

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 30, 21:40:23
There's all the people on the forum with labels. 3D Modelers, Programmers, etc. For what they work on in the game. Are the ones here labeled "moderator"(i.e. Book Smarts, McSleuthburger) going to be moderators in the actual game or are they mods just for the forums?
Moderators of the forum don't necessarily moderate the game. They may be both, but they may also not be. It'll depend on the person.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Tekner on 2013 Oct 01, 02:09:37
Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Sep 30, 21:40:23
Moderators of the forum don't necessarily moderate the game. They may be both, but they may also not be. It'll depend on the person.
Thank you. That's really all I needed to know.
I'm back

McSleuthburger

locking up

and if you have any other questions about moderation dont be afraid to send me or another a moderator a pm  ;)
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up