McSleuthburger

that is adawable itty

favorite game - super mario world
powerup: feather

heck I still play the game off and on for whatever reasons
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

videogamehunter

Oh yes Mario. Not really a fan but I don't really care for the newer Mario games. Nothing will ever beat Super Mario Bros on NES. ^-^ However of all the Mario Games I have say SMB 3 on NES is So overrated. That one Mario game I will never understand why everyone loves so much.

Itty Bit

2012 Dec 17, 21:10:57 #22 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 17, 21:14:14 by Itty Bit
Quote from: videogamehunter on 2012 Dec 17, 21:05:09
Oh yes Mario. Not really a fan but I don't really care for the newer Mario games. Nothing will ever beat Super Mario Bros on NES. ^-^ However of all the Mario Games I have say SMB 3 on NES is So overrated. That one Mario game I will never understand why everyone loves so much.

I dunno why everyone else loves it, but I love it for personal reasons. Memories of playing it with my stepbrother and my old friend back when he played a variety of games, and how it took me till about middle school till I finally beat the game. That, and I loved the cartoon as a kid as well, as cheesy as that may sound X3

My personal favorite Mario Game would probably be Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, though. Either that or Super Mario Galaxy.

Jenzy

Both Super Mario Galaxy games are amazing! I also enjoyed Super Mario 3D Land, even though it was short...

I'm stuck at that freakin' last level of Super Mario Galaxy 2. :l

The Silent Wolf

As it seems everyone is sharing their favorite mario game, mine is one of the older spin offs for the N64, Yoshi Story.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Tiger

Twice when I went to my cousin's house, four of us would all play New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and that was so much fun  :3

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Jenzy

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 17, 21:47:19
Twice when I went to my cousin's house, four of us would all play New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and that was so much fun  :3

If y'all get a Wii U, U guys should play New Super Mario Bros. U! :3

:U

Darkangel

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 17, 22:12:05
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 17, 21:47:19

If y'all get a Wii U, U guys should play New Super Mario Bros. U! :3

:U

Well my brother got the Wii U ((I'll stick to playing on the Wii for a while.)) and he has NSMBU. What is weird is that the map DOESN'T have worlds, it's all connected. So the clouds are right next to a world. NINTENDO LOGIC.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Jenzy

Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Dec 18, 00:11:50
Well my brother got the Wii U ((I'll stick to playing on the Wii for a while.)) and he has NSMBU. What is weird is that the map DOESN'T have worlds, it's all connected. So the clouds are right next to a world. NINTENDO LOGIC.

lol yeah. Them low clouds?

Also, NSMBU seems to be food-based. Layer Cake Desert (Dessert), Soda Jungle, Sparkling Waters, Merengue Clouds (MMMM), etc.

I like the Unified World Map. It's kinda like Super Mario World's, you can see how BIG the worlds are...

There's actually "Worlds" still. But not numbered.

Darkangel

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 18, 01:06:32
Quote from: Darkangel on 2012 Dec 18, 00:11:50

lol yeah. Them low clouds?

Also, NSMBU seems to be food-based. Layer Cake Desert (Dessert), Soda Jungle, Sparkling Waters, Merengue Clouds (MMMM), etc.

I like the Unified World Map. It's kinda like Super Mario World's, you can see how BIG the worlds are...

There's actually "Worlds" still. But not numbered.

I guess Mario is getting world name ideas from Kirby. ovO

Doctor Light

Wait, this means they'll have an enemy named Waddle Dee! heh.
Hey, I like Doctor Who, writing, playing and singing music, badminton, and MLP.

Itty Bit

You know a silly thing that has bugged me for awhile? does anybody other than me actually remember the names of the Koopa Kids? It seems odd that, even after being in three games now as of recent, Nintendo still seems to neglect giving the Koopa kids their names in the games.
And not only that, it seems like almost everybody has forgotten. Based on all the people I have sat down to play New Super Mario Bros Wii with, nobody seems to be able to recognize or name apart any of the Koopa kids, including my one friend who is a big Nintendo fan... I can't tell how many times my friends has called Larry Koopa "Iggy" :I

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Dec 18, 22:06:06
You know a silly thing that has bugged me for awhile? does anybody other than me actually remember the names of the Koopa Kids? It seems odd that, even after being in three games now as of recent, Nintendo still seems to neglect giving the Koopa kids their names in the games.
And not only that, it seems like almost everybody has forgotten. Based on all the people I have sat down to play New Super Mario Bros Wii with, nobody seems to be able to recognize or name apart any of the Koopa kids, including my one friend who is a big Nintendo fan... I can't tell how many times my friends has called Larry Koopa "Iggy" :I

The only names I can remember are their cartoon counterparts.

McSleuthburger

back in the day I knew most of them, though anymore it is just a blur
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Itty Bit

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2012 Dec 19, 16:48:11

The only names I can remember are their cartoon counterparts.

Larry - Cheatsy
Morton - Big Mouth
Wendy - Kootie Pie
Iggy - Hip
Roy - Bully
Lemmy - Hop
Ludwig - Kooky

I spent a lot of my time growing up on a Mario fansite that was hosted by the koopa kids, so I guess that's why I know them so well.

Jenzy

In the NSMB series... their attempts to kidnap Peach.

1 (DS) - Lightning storm at castle
Wii - Hide in freakin' huge CAKE!
2 (3DS) - Using Koopa Clown to kidnap Peach while Mario and Luigi are distracted by Coins!
U - Attack castle with cannons aimed at the screen that actually hit the castle (Nintendo Logic) then GIANT FIST, thrown out to Acorn Plains.

Yeah. It's not really the best in story for the series, but the gameplay is still fun.

I wonder when we'll get a new Super Mario where Peach is finally armed and something else happens than her getting kidnapped. Seriously!

Toad's in SMG's Finale - We'll never get her kidnapped ever again! :D
The new games - Uh... we admit we're cowards! DD:

Got over Millions of Coins! Still can't afford security. :l

Itty Bit

Quote from: Jenzy on 2012 Dec 19, 21:00:22

I wonder when we'll get a new Super Mario where Peach is finally armed and something else happens than her getting kidnapped. Seriously!

Tiger

Quote from: Itty Bit on 2012 Dec 19, 21:02:48

Do want.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Jenzy

Oh yeah! That lol

Why can't she be more like that in more games? Like Brawl too. She can almost take care of herself!

Hmmm... Maybe the Super Mario games are all a BIG "Play," spreading out to new locations of the Mushroom Kingdom every time...

Mario does invite Bowser to Sports and Karting after all...

Darkangel

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Dec 19, 21:05:44

Do want.

It's actually a real game.

Go Up