3ds game suggestions

Started by Zsaszz, 2015 Dec 18, 01:02:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zsaszz

I'm not the topic creator type but i wasn't able to find a topic solely for the purpose of the question( or maybe I'm bad at searching...ya probably the 2nd) so i decided to make a topic about 3ds game suggestion, i bought the New 3ds and got MH4U and i want to know what kind of games are good since i don't have much knowledge on nintendo in general, thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Chibalt

Here's my suggestions:
Shovel Knight (if you don't have it on any other platform already.)
Starfox 64, yes you can download that.
Metal Gear Solid 3

And that's all I can remember right now.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

KirbyFluttershy

Well If you're looking for popular games, here's what I suggest

Pokemon X/Y/ORAS - I'd say start with X/Y if you want more pokemon. if you haven't played R/S for the 1st time, then you can either choose OR or AS. You can also download the ORAS demo on eShop

Super Smash Bros 3DS - It's a fighting game so you can play the game for enjoyment and fun. There's a smash controller app for the wii-u although the app can only be used for SSB wii-u. You can also download the demo if you want to try it out, but you're limited to 1 stage, 2-min battle, and 4 characters.

Terraria - This game is out for the system and it's on eShop. If you played minecraft before, you can play this game

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon - The game is a lot more difficult than the previous pokemon mystery dungeons if you like to take the challenge in this game

Kid Icarus: Uprising - The game is 1st and 3rd person shooter. you can also the download the game from eShop

Starfox 64 - if you haven't played the game on its original system which is N64, you can download and play the game on the 3DS

Pokemon Picross - This game is a puzzle game and comes with micro-transaction. You have to do the daily training to get picrites

Pokemon shuffle - Another puzzle game with micro-transaction although it's optional. you can farm coins in meowth stage whenever you're low on coins

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - It's a good game since you can be the mayor although it gets boring over time. you can get badges as well. This doesn't have the NES games like in the original version from GCN

Bravely Default - Well this is a square-enix game. It's similar to Final fantasy the 4 heroes of light so you have to balance your party with job classes.

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Dual Destines - Well my brother got me into these series so if you're into ace attorney series, then you should play this game

Kirby Triple Deluxe - Well this is one of the kirby adventure games on 3DS although it comes with Kirby Fighters and DDD's drum dash. You can also download Kirby Fighters and DDD's drum Dash deluxe on eShop

Nintendo Badge Arcade - This is a micro-transaction game although it's still free by daily. The game will let you get badges and use them to decorate your 3DS home menu.

Yo-Kai Watch - Well I've been watching some gameplay videos on this game although I've been hearing that this game is a little similar to pokemon. I'm not sure if this is recommended or not. I would just play the demo first if i were you.

There are some game demos in the eShop so you can try the games out. As for pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity demo, you can download the demo, but if you delete the demo before you play the retail, the save data from the demo will be deleted and can't be carried over to the retail.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Zsaszz

Ty for the answers, i totally forgot that there was a metal gear for the 3ds i think i gonna get it and also pokemon x/y since i played the R/S before.
Super smash is another one that i think i'm gonna get but idk if the amiibo thingies are absolutely necessary maybe someone can tell me :P

Chibalt

The amiibo aren't needed at all, unless you basically want a CPU you can train, it's a pretty small part of the game really.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Itty Bit

Amiibos are completely unnecessary. You get absolutely everything without them; it's just cool to collect! :3
Smash is my biggest recommendation, but that's just personal preference.
Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and any main series Pokemon game is also a fantastic choice, as well c:

I'm sure there are tons I could list off, like Super Mario 3D Land, Starfox 64 3D, or Tomodachi Life, but those mentioned above make for great starts.

KirbyFluttershy

I do agree with itty and Chibalt about the amiibos. Amiibos are optional although they're used to train your amiibo up to level 50 in SSB. if you're using the original and 3DS XL models, you need the NFC reader for original and 3DS XL models. if you're using the new 3DS XL model, then NFC reader is not necessary for that model.

I'm not really sure if yo-kai watch is recommended although as I said before you can play the demo. I was told it's like dragon quest monsters (if you played the game before), but hearing mixed reports about the game which is either like pokemon or dragon quest monsters.

If you played the original R/S before, then get ORAS. ORAS has more additional contents and changes than their original version. You do need pokemon bank and poketransporter apps in case if you need to make transfers in-between versions although any hold items will be sent back to the bag if you're transferring pokemon through pokemon bank in-between versions so if you want items to be transferred, then you gotta find someone trustworthy who can help you transfer the items you want.

The other games I do recommend are pokemon rumble blast and world, and pokemon mystery dungeon: gates to infinity. Pokemon Rumble Blast is just up to 1st-5th gen pokemon while world is up to 1st-6th gen pokemon. Pokemon Rumble World is another micro-transaction game, but it's optional although you get 1-2 pokediamonds, about every 10 pokediamonds for every streetpass and spotpass you get, and about like around 7-9 pokediamonds for every challenge you clear. As for pokemon Mystery dungeon: gates to infinty, unlike Super mystery dungeon, rescue team, and explorers, you're limited some pokemon you can recruit, but you can't recruit certain legendaries.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Zsaszz

Ty again for the answers, i guess my fried was a little over reactive about the amiibo things then, he told me that, i'm gonna get smash then and pokemon, i played a pokemon rescue team back in the days of the GBA, i saw a few vids of the Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and i think i'm gonna get it too and by what kirby said is going to be as hard as i remember the one of the gba or maybe i was just bad idk :P, thanks a lot for the answers i was just going in circles with what games to buy, and about terraria i have it on steam so i was thinking of getting it on the 3ds but wow is twice as expensive than in steam O_o

Go Up