What Kinda Silly Things Have You Wanted To Do?

Started by Lync Volan, 2015 Jun 02, 11:12:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

I always wanted to sing randomly and start a march or something outside just randomly with no plans or anything lol
Spoiler: How its likely to turn out • show

Naura

I have been wanting to see how long I can stay awake X3
My current record is 25 hours, my goal is 48, hope I can reach it during the summer while watching old shows.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Lync Volan

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Jun 02, 11:39:53
My current record is 25 hours, my goal is 48, hope I can reach it during the summer while watching old shows.
i used to be able to stay awake for 2 whole days and one sick week i was awake for 3 whole days since i had horrors in my old bed room
(and what old shows? i might know em :D!)

Naura

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jun 02, 12:04:54
i used to be able to stay awake for 2 whole days and one sick week i was awake for 3 whole days since i had horrors in my old bed room
(and what old shows? i might know em :D!)

Oh, first I'll watch all old seasons of mlp, then That's So Raven, and Suite Life ^-^
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MarshyMellow

Petting Baymax and Hiro at Disney Land, lolol..    lol

And probably propose to Hiro to..lol xD

I AM OBVIOUSLY A WEIRDO  ovO  ovO ovO

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Jun 02, 12:15:41
Oh, first I'll watch all old seasons of mlp, then That's So Raven, and Suite Life ^-^
OMG! i love That's So Raven & Suite Life :D!
i love how Disney sometimes still plays em <3
i even dialed "365" on the phone once to try to talk to Raven when i was little lol

Nuserame

Bring a chunk of ice as my cabin luggage on a plane ride, just to see what customs are going to say :ajshifty:
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Lync Volan

Quote from: Nuserame on 2015 Jun 02, 13:34:10
Bring a chunk of ice as my cabin luggage on a plane ride, just to see what customs are going to say :ajshifty:
i'd bring a bunch of water bottles since i'm always thirsty on the plane and they are so hard to reach for water on the plane :/ but they don't let you bring water unless its in the check in bags i think...
And i'd ask you if you had a fear of heights since you must sweat a lot on the plane to need all that ice lol

Nightshade Star

I really want to hand upside down. LITERALLY.

McClaw

I want to play Legends of Equestria when I know the servers are down.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Pipkin

Quote from: Naura on 2015 Jun 02, 11:39:53

I did that on the first day of BronyCon last year.  I left home at around 11:30pm on the 6th(August), showed up in Balitmore at around 9am, Picked up Tekner at the airport for 11am, then everyone else started showing up, picked up Ryo at 9pm-ish, didn't sleep until around 1am?  IIRC.
This year shouldnt be as bad, I plan on leaving closer to 3:30-4am depending on any detours I need to make.

Can't really think of many silly things I want to do as of yet but I felt like contributing to that conversation lol

Lync Volan

2015 Jun 07, 15:08:48 #11 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 07, 15:11:16 by Lync Volan
Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jun 07, 11:55:28
I did that on the first day of BronyCon last year. 
That reminds me, i wanna go to bronycon and put gum on a fake wig well i wear it acting all mad like someone put gum on my head cause it was so funny when i spit gum on one of my old classmates necks by mistake since we were all running for the trash bin lol
(and he happened to get in my way :3)

Post Merge

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jun 02, 12:26:23
Petting Baymax and Hiro at Disney Land, lolol..    lol

And probably propose to Hiro to..lol xD

I AM OBVIOUSLY A WEIRDO  ovO  ovO ovO
i wanna role around with Stitch as i repeat the lines "Miki miki coconut" everytime someone walks beside me :P

Lync Volan

I always wanted to jump out of a moving vehicle but i'm not a stunt person sadly lol
Spoiler: but if i was it be a little like this: • show

Nightshade Star

Lync Volan

I wanna do the best Wolverine impression ever ovO!

Go Up