What are you currently playing?

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Feb 24, 14:29:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Yukarinfan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Feb 28, 03:23:19
Oh man, I'm so glad this thread exists!

I recently beat .hack//G.U. Vol. 3: Redemption. I'm currently doing the post-game stuff now, but I'm pretty much done with it. Here's a picture of what the cover looks like.
Spoiler: show

(I'm playing the English version, but the Japanese cover was the better quality I could find with a quick google image search. They're basically the same image, which is pretty awesome)

Because of this game, I've been in a super .hack type of mood! Not to mention Funimation recently released the complete collection of .hack//SIGN, and hulu has uploaded both .hack//Legend of the Twilight & .hack//Roots.

Having recently played the game, and now all these .hack animes surrounding me, it feels like I'm full of so much .hack feelings that I'm going to explode!! :D

Gee thanks now I feel like playing it again....

But now I have the pleasure of not remembering it clearly anymore...which is a plus actually

But thanks nonetheless~
[moveright][/moveright]

Mizuki

Quote from: Rikaria on 2015 Feb 28, 10:03:02
Hooray, another .hack player \o/

Although I did finish the first three games of the first "set" (Infection, Mutation, etc.), I've yet to finish the fourth. And as far as the G.U. set goes, I completely finished the first two games and managed to reach post-story on the third, but I've yet to actually do the post-story stuff.

(Animé-wise, I wasn't a fan of Sign and Roots, but Twilight was really enjoyable, though I'll leave it at that to avoid going anymore off-topic.)

It's funny you mention the original set. For the longest time I had only beat Infection, and while I started Mutation, I didn't get very far since I told myself "What's the Point? I don't have Outbreak or Quarantine..." so I stopped playing Mutation.

However my boyfriend gave me a copy of .hack//Outbreak out of the blue, I was super happy! So I restarted Infection so I can enjoy .hack from the beginning.

I beat infection (again!) but wanted to complete my Ryu Book things before starting on Mutation. Hopefully I don't wait too long to complete all that! lol

Quote from: Yukarinfan on 2015 Mar 01, 00:18:59
Gee thanks now I feel like playing it again....

But now I have the pleasure of not remembering it clearly anymore...which is a plus actually

But thanks nonetheless~

Is "not remembering it clearly" a plus because now you can go back and play it all over again? Or is it a plus because it would have brought back bad memories? ono

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

SparklestheUnicorn337

I'm really into the Fable series. I've also started playing LoZTP again since I haven't played it in a couple years. My friend and I have also been playing New Super Mario Bros. since she's obsessed.

Yukarinfan

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Mar 01, 00:20:36
It's funny you mention the original set. For the longest time I had only beat Infection, and while I started Mutation, I didn't get very far since I told myself "What's the Point? I don't have Outbreak or Quarantine..." so I stopped playing Mutation.

However my boyfriend gave me a copy of .hack//Outbreak out of the blue, I was super happy! So I restarted Infection so I can enjoy .hack from the beginning.

I beat infection (again!) but wanted to complete my Ryu Book things before starting on Mutation. Hopefully I don't wait too long to complete all that! lol

Is "not remembering it clearly" a plus because now you can go back and play it all over again? Or is it a plus because it would have brought back bad memories? ono

It would be the former.

It would be boring if I still 'remember' it after all.

Eventually I'll 'remember' things as I go

I swear this game needs a remake (on the PS3, Sekai no Mukou ni + Versus is just a fighting game like .hack//Versus)
[moveright][/moveright]

LunarDusk

Etrian Odyssey untold and Elsword
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Tiger

The game of life.

Phoenix Wright stuff. Currently at the first case of the third game.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Sunshine Smash

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

I can't decide what I'll like more, since I just got Rising yesterday, but missions 00 and 01 were just mind blowingly awesome!

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Mar 11, 12:16:49
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

I can't decide what I'll like more, since I just got Rising yesterday, but missions 00 and 01 were just mind blowingly awesome!

Here's my advice; but the Bladewolf DLC AS SOON as you finish the game. It has my favourite boss battle EVER in it.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Sunshine Smash

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Mar 11, 13:01:32
Here's my advice; but the Bladewolf DLC AS SOON as you finish the game. It has my favourite boss battle EVER in it.

I love his theme! I have it (along with most other boss themes. The only one I don't have is Red Sun. It's not my favorite....) as an MP3 file on my phone.

Jenzy

Currently, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Since I haven't played for a couple of days. Mayor gotta do his errands! :P

Though when I'm not playing ACNL, I've been mostly playing Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars. I've actually been working on a bunch of levels on it, and I've shared 2 puzzles so far.

Slide 01

Slide 02

Sunshine Smash

Just finished File-03 of MGR. Whoa man, that's a huge downer.... Now I feel awful.  ono

HunterOfTheDark

Started playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Shin Megami Tensei IV, and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Mar 11, 17:58:07
I love his theme! I have it (along with most other boss themes. The only one I don't have is Red Sun. It's not my favorite....) as an MP3 file on my phone.

I like Red Sun, the only theme I don't like is Stains Of Time. It sounds like the song's just...all over the place.
But yeah, The Hot Wind Blowing is a mind-numbingly close second for my favourite boss theme ever.

As for me, I've been REALLY getting into League Of Legends now. It's much less complicated than I thought it would be.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Zsaszz

Heists were recently released on GTA Online(March 10 to be more precise) and they are really fun to play, several missions of planning before the big one, and a really nice amount of money if you complete them.

Hash Myth

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Mar 12, 03:32:33
Heists were recently released on GTA Online(March 10 to be more precise) and they are really fun to play, several missions of planning before the big one, and a really nice amount of money if you complete them.

Still waiting on my 1.2mill pre order PC version  lol
As of right now, been messing around with Space Engineers, Minecraft, Euro Truck Sim 2 MP, and Skyrim mods  ^-^

Itty Bit

I just recently played through Metal Gear Solid: Sons of Liberty when I got my ps2 back. It was good fun! Hopefully I can find Snake Eater soon, so I can continue the story.

LostSanity

Spoiler: show

I'm so close...

SO... CLOSE...

I can feel it...

I CAN DO THIS!!

*enters "be persistent/Persona 3 FES "The Answer" mode where I REFUSE to give up until I win*

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

derpyhooves0

2015 Mar 16, 05:29:31 #37 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 16, 05:38:42 by derpyhooves0
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/922348-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic][/URL]
See more on [URL=http://knowyourmeme.com]Know Your Meme[/URL] ok new # #thedressmlp

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

Chromastone64

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.
IS.
DARK. AND AWESOME.
Also the Final Fantasy XV Demo. The cave battle music...(passes out)

Go Up