Started by PrimevalDinosaurBrony, 2015 Aug 13, 08:26:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrimevalDinosaurBrony

Name: Raptor Claw
Race: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: A golden Acheroraptor claw:

Talent: Palaeontology expert
Backstory: Raptor grew up in a very happy family. He was the youngest of his siblings Bear Claw (his brother) and Tiger Claw (his sister). His mother Kestrel and his father Dragon Claw took good care of the three of them. But one day, when Raptor was around 6, he, Tiger and Kestrel were wandering around the woods when a timber wolf attacked and killed Kestrel. Raptor's father zoned out after this. He let his children do whatever they wanted. Bear became a baker of donuts, Tiger became a zookeeper, and Raptor began to study paleontology and he is now Ponyville's resident paleontologist
Meaning behind cutie mark: When Raptor was a teenage colt, he attended a SVP meeting where the star attraction was a brand new Dromaeosaurus specimen. However when Raptor saw the fossil, he recognized that it was in fact a Acheroraptor, not a Dromaeosaurus. He earned his mark due to his paleontology expertise in dromaeosaurids.
Why it's an Acheroraptor claw: Not only is it the reason Raptor earns his mark, but Acheroraptors have connotations of smart, sharp, svelte and speedy, which matches Raptor's personality and appearance

I hope you like him
I like dinosaurs and MLP, so don't act surprised if you see a project by me which involves the two

http://m.youtube.com/user/PrimevalDK?feature=guide

Go Up