My oc's

Started by Anibell April Dash, 2012 Oct 01, 15:54:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Anibell April Dash

2012 Oct 01, 15:54:45 Last Edit: 2012 Oct 21, 18:14:57 by Anibell April Dash
1. Endless Party (cutie mark: confetti) ; a mare that is very excited, is clumbsy and breaks the rules often (earth pony).

2. Peanutbutter Brittle (cutie mark: cooking, a spoon dipper and a normal spoon): a mare that looks like a boy, she often is obsessed with working, and dosent like it when other ponies make fun of earth ponies (earth pony)

3. Silk Surprise (cutie mark: a compass rose) very shy, and hates to be surrounded with other ponies she dosent know, is a pegasi but hates to fly.

4.Drixie: the great and ultra powerful Drixie, hates being related to Trixie, her cutie mark is a magic wand aswell, but no pixie dust following it (unicorn).

5. Anibell April Dash: known for her amazing tricks, this pegasi is unknown at the moment!

6. Minty Flakes: related to Minty (a generation 3 pony) loves socks and loves to fix things up, her cutie mark in unknown at the moment. Also, no one knows this but shes a hero called Dimond Jester.
She also likes to write and read in her spair time.

7. Firecracker : A unicorn pony who wishes to be as fancy as thoes ponies in canterlot, the other Unicorn make fun of her, since shes different. But she can walk on clouds without usind magic to do so. Who saids Differences isnt Perfect?

8. Sweetie Sugarswirl : a pony who works at Sugarcube corner, and loves to make candy. Her best and most famous one is her taffy. (unicorn)

10. Lemon Blue Hearts : a traveling dress maker that is well known in all of Equestria, even made a dress for the queen!(unicorn)

11. Peppershaker: a earth pony that makes spices.

12. Princess Pencil (StoryBelle): Was sent away from her kingdom in order to keep her safe, she was taught by Kip Stardasher and Endless Party, she loves to write and read, is very organized, and lives in Twilights home, she also isnt a Alicorn which makes her special, she can change from any of the classes.

13. Masterpiece (look at Masterpiece post)

14. Mix-A-Lot (look at Mix-A-Lot post)

15. Parcel Post: (look at Parcel Post post)

16. Masterpiece (look at the post)

17. Starfruit Delight (look at post)

Gracie Sky

Your descriptions are a bit short, so there's not much to comment on.

If Drixie doesn't like being compared to Trixie, she probably should stop referring to herself as "Great and Powerful".
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Anibell April Dash

Lol i make them short because i fear peoples eyes may hurt after a long reading, i care for people so i make my describtions nice and short.

Also she refferes herself "The great and Ultra powerful" because she likes how it sounds

Gracie Sky

I suppose short descriptions are good for certain people, but it makes the characters less... original, due to the lack of information.

Also, I might want to bring this up while I remember. You probably shouldn't say not to steal OC ideas. I doubt anypony actually steals OC ideas... Besides, stealing is forbidden by the rules of this forum anyways.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Anibell April Dash

Quote from: Gracie Sky on 2012 Oct 01, 19:31:17
I suppose short descriptions are good for certain people, but it makes the characters less... original, due to the lack of information.

Also, I might want to bring this up while I remember. You probably shouldn't say not to steal OC ideas. I doubt anypony actually steals OC ideas... Besides, stealing is forbidden by the rules of this forum anyways.
alright and..Oh my gosh! i just noticed i talked to a designer! my life has meaning again!

Rad Thunder

Anibell April Dash sounds awesome! Her and Rad would get along well.
Well, maybe not if she is truly related to Rainbow.

Anibell April Dash

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Oct 02, 17:06:28
Shes related to rainbow, and she will get along with anyone easily,warning: she is rebellious, but she will protect you in a fight. She also likes colts that are "super at flying".

Snowy

I still wanna rp with every one of them. Endless and Booming would get along... so very much.. Snowy and Anibell would get along.. AND peanutbutter would get along with my oc olive oil. That's like... almsot all of my oc's!  lol
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Anibell April Dash

Quote from: Snowy on 2012 Oct 02, 17:37:06
I still wanna rp with every one of them. Endless and Booming would get along... so very much.. Snowy and Anibell would get along.. AND peanutbutter would get along with my oc olive oil. That's like... almsot all of my oc's!  lol
idk when we could rp

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Anibell April Dash on 2012 Oct 02, 17:30:20
Shes related to rainbow, and she will get along with anyone easily,warning: she is rebellious, but she will protect you in a fight. She also likes colts that are "super at flying".

Well he's super at flying, but yeah he's not a fan of Dashie.

Anibell April Dash

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Oct 02, 18:16:44
Quote from: Anibell April Dash on 2012 Oct 02, 17:30:20

Well he's super at flying, but yeah he's not a fan of Dashie.
Lolol, she hates being related to dash, since the fact dashie mc dash dash (lol) boasts a lot (almost like... -->  :/

Rad Thunder

Well, once he knows that, they'll get along fine. ^-^

Rad Thunder

Then be sure to have them meet in RP. :P

Snowy

Quote from: Anibell April Dash on 2012 Oct 02, 18:05:11
Quote from: Snowy on 2012 Oct 02, 17:37:06
idk when we could rp

When ever your free.  ^-^ I'll be ready then.
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Go Up