The Origin of Nick Chrono

Started by NikTimeSage, 2021 Mar 21, 18:20:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NikTimeSage

Once a great warrior of fire of the Pantheon system he sought to free his people from the god of darkness and his army. on a scouting mission in another world he met another freedom fighter fighting for her homeland after introducing herself as Aerith; she invited Nick to her scouting mission the 2 completed the mission successfully. the 2 would continue to do missions together and became very close friends, but 1 day during an infiltration mission the 2 fell under an ambush and taking the order to flee with the enemy troop movements Nick fled with a broken heart. after sending the information Nick went to see if Aerith was alive, but no evidence proved she was alive or not. Nick left the freedom fighters of both worlds that day and gave up being a warrior for the quiet life as a monk of the goddess of time. years passed until 1 day the goddess of time appeared before him and said " the 1 you seek is still alive she is in another dimension, if you wish to reunite it will require you to know chronomancy and become a warrior once more. do you accept?" Nick thinking back on the happy memories the 2 shared. Nick replies "agreed". 3 years later at full strength and a master of chronomancy Nick appears before the goddess of time. "well done my sage now go defeat the darkness that plagues your homeland  and then you will be reunited with the 1 you seek" says the goddess.
during the last battle the god of darkness curses Nick with powerful magic and casts him into a portal that send him to Equestria. the curse made Nick weak losing his sword and a large portion of his magic. Now Nick seeks out Aerith, return to his former strength ,return home and defeat the darkness once and for all.

NikTimeSage

*the outskirts of Ponyville afternoon*
*Nick Crashes into the ground like a meteor*
Nick: Ugh ow I've had softer landings. *Nick looks around then at his hooves*
Nick: Ahhh!!!! what did i change into?
Rainbow Dash: it landed over here. and there's a stallion there.
Apple Jack: You okay hun?
Nick: Uhhh... I'm ok just a little frazzled and lost. I'm not from these parts.
A.J.: You're in Ponyville sugar cube a town in our world of Equestria; you really should go to the hospital just to be safe. we can guide you there.
Nick: Thank you I'll follow you there.
*as they're walking to Ponyville hospital*
Rarity: So what's your story darling how'd u land here?
Nick: Well to keep it short. I was once a freedom fighter I met the love of my life on a recon mission, she was also a freedom fighter but from a different world.  we helped each other through several missions. until an infiltration mission went wrong and I was ordered by her to flee. I never saw her again. I gave up being a freedom fighter after that and took the quiet life of a monk. until the transcendent  of time appeared before me. and told me that I will be with my beloved again, but I had to take up the  spell-sword role again. my mission seal off or defeat the transcendent of darkness. but mid battle he threw me through a portal and I landed here.
A.J.: so you're looking to reunite with your lost love get back home and defeat this transcendent of darkness?
Fluttershy: Oh that's sweet.
Rarity: if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?
Nick: Oh. I can't really say I have a lot of enemies and though you seem like a capable group I don't wanna put you in any danger. but ok. My name is Nickolas S. Chrono.(note this is a fake name built for fictional story purposes) but you can call me Nick.
*arriving at Ponyville hospital after checking in and putting Nick in a hospital bed*
???: O.k. Mr. Chrono I am Nurse Hera lets see what the damage is... wait that pendant where did you get it? only resistance members are given those.
Nick: I was once part of their freedom fighters until a mission went wrong and I quit. *Nurse Hera pulls out a pendant around her neck that matches Nick's*
Nick: those colors... Would Your first name happen to be Aerith?
Aerith: Yes... but how did you know that? I'd remember a high ranking freedom fighter of the resistance from promotion ceremonies unless... Nicko?
*Nick realizing who it is gets out of the hospital bed and hugs Aerith*

NikTimeSage

2021 May 19, 22:52:34 #2 Last Edit: 2021 May 19, 22:54:54 by NikTimeSage Reason: incomplete
*Meanwhile a portal opens in Queen Khrysalis' castle and 6 dark figures walk out of the portal*
Will: well this place feels like a good place to set up shop, I can sense that this was once a hive of evil.
Verus Hilla: I sense many wandering souls here as well. perfect.
Ahkrium: I can tell there was also a powerful barrier here one that prevented most magic spells.
Lucid: I guess its ok not many folks nightmares i can haunt but its better than nothing.
Magnus: i can sense other draconian species in this world you can get the base set up, ill see how weak these draconians are.
Gelimer: then i guess ill go find information on this world's history maybe we can find more allies to serve us and the dark lord.

*Back at Ponyville Hospital*
Aerith: ok im going to join you on your adventure lets go see Princess Twilight she might have some information on how to get back home.

Go Up