We're extending our Open Server Weekend!

Started by Ellowee, 2013 Jul 07, 03:50:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2013 Jul 07, 03:50:53 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 11, 02:28:48 by Ellowee
Our servers are now closed! Thanks for playing, everyone!

Exciting news everyone! We have decided to extend the stress test a day further!

The ending time of the test is now Monday at 11:59 pm PDT.

We would also like to announce that your account will be manually activated within a couple of hours of registering on the site. This should activate your game account as well.

Since our emails cannot be received at a reliable rate due to the email restrictions, we request that you try the servers a few hours after registration, even without receiving a confirmation email.

Thank you all for sticking with us during these complications.

Weatherboy1

Zbizo

Would you like to fix this usless filter? Or at least take a look at it? It's impossible to write longer sentences, because this c**p finds bad words in suitable for children messages

Pipkin

I know the filter can be hard to make conversation with right now but right now it's doing it's job more than it is impeding others.  It is a pre-alpha quality chat filter and we all need to be patient with it.

Thank you for understanding

Tiger

Extend up to Tuesday, 2.59 PM!? (in my timezone) Wow!  O:

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

StrawberryBubbles

woomy!

Daniel0590

It is nice that the open server weekend is extended, but I can't log in, urghh!!!

Guard120

Its been a while since I've tried this. I did check out your original test months ago, however I cannot remember, is my log in for the forums the same as the game, or were they different.

Cotton Ball

I must make it only if mcsleuth can help me in time for 3 o clock tommorrow
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Maexyn

Wooh! Basically for me, the test is from Saturday through Tuesday :D

GracezLOL

Pinky: I'm so happy! I know I'm always but now I tooooooo happy!
Sounds familier? U lol!
Got no idea? U MUST NOT KNOW!
Anyway, I'm happy tooooooooo!
Derp.. derp... derp... derp...

Kit

Quote from: Daniel0590 on 2013 Jul 07, 06:12:56
It is nice that the open server weekend is extended, but I can't log in, urghh!!!

Keep trying!  I know it's frustrating, but the situation with the log in server has improved for most players since we opened up on Friday.

Quote from: Guard120 on 2013 Jul 07, 06:52:48
Its been a while since I've tried this. I did check out your original test months ago, however I cannot remember, is my log in for the forums the same as the game, or were they different.

Forum log in username and password are the same for the game.

Asterian Starfall

"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

GarethMLP

FanofRainbowDash

2013 Jul 07, 13:53:50 #14 Last Edit: 2013 Jul 07, 14:13:35 by FanofRainbowDash
My other sister (I have 4 sisters, one is a baby) had the email problem but she recieved it after doing Missed activation email thing twice. And we want to meet on capriole so can you other players let us in? And tiger,m do you want to meet be so we can have a race or hide and seek or something?

Post Merge

looks like for me it is 12:59 PM Monday, right? My timezone is CST

numberponies56

how do you fix the login button does not work issue for windows xp professional

I didn't steal any smileys from another thread :ajshifty: :-3 My OCs

.DerpyHooves.

To @numberponies56:

Actually, if it pop-ups "couldn't log-in: 508 unused" or an real long message it makes looks non-sence, it's because the server might be way too full, and it can't take more log-ins from players. In other words, it's a way to keep some players away logged-in so it might doesn't cause so many disconnects or lag (There is lag, I know, but it's not that much, except on PonyVille).

So all you might need to do is:

1 - Wait 'til most of the players log-out or
2 - Attempt to connect any of the servers.

Returning to the topic...

Zbizo

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 07, 04:17:46
I know the filter can be hard to make conversation with right now but right now it's doing it's job more than it is impeding others.  It is a pre-alpha quality chat filter and we all need to be patient with it.

Thank you for understanding

Bro, I could write better one without any programming skill -.-

Tiger

Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2013 Jul 07, 13:53:50
My other sister (I have 4 sisters, one is a baby) had the email problem but she recieved it after doing Missed activation email thing twice. And we want to meet on capriole so can you other players let us in? And tiger,m do you want to meet be so we can have a race or hide and seek or something?

Post Merge

looks like for me it is 12:59 PM Monday, right? My timezone is CST

I'll be hanging around the Piaffe server  ^-^

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

MyLittleBrony:3

So that means that we can finally play it or?  :o o.O

Go Up