Paste the thing you last copied

Started by StrawberryBubbles, 2012 Dec 15, 21:20:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Cotton Ball

[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

super_chris85

ign-up
name
race
special abilities
weapon of choice
Apperence or description

I forgot the s lol

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Bravo 658

Dark Hooves

Spoiler: show
Name: Winter's Bliss Yang
Species: Alicorn
Wing power: not known, (after learning to fly) 5.0, (after becoming an adult) 14.0
Coat color: silvery white
Mane and tail color: white
Mane and tail shape: like Fluttershy's
Eye color: baby blue
Aura color: white
Personality: not known, (after a few months.) playful, slightly shy and very kind, (age 15) very kind, very shy, sweet talker (Like her mom.)
Positive traits: not known, (age 2) modest and caring, (age 15) gentle touch, modest, steady hooves, and prefers to say nothing if she can't find a nice thing to say
Cutiemark: none (acquires snow storm cutiemark at age 6 when she first attends school; which is a storm cloud with snowflakes falling from it)
Special talent: not known (age 6) can cause snow storm at will just by touching a cloud
B-day: July 16, 2014
Likes: not known, (age 2) stuffed animals, the color pink, (age 15) the color pink, flowers, modest ponies
Dislikes: not known, (age 2) celery, yelling, (age 15) boasting, yelling, and fighting
Favorite food: not known, (age 2) carrots, (age 15) vanilla ice cream
Dream job: not known (age 15) hair stylist
Skills: none (age 2) math comes easy to her, (age 15) able to read measuring tape (she possesses magic which will be found under magic)
Hobbies: none, (age 2) drawing, (age 15) styling hair and giving hooficures
Negative traits/limitations: cannot speak because of her being a newborn pony, (age 2) she has a hard time with talking to ponies she hasn't met before, (age 15) being very shy she often retreats into her shell when confronted by ponies and stressful situations (she's quite similar to Fluttershy)

Story:
Born on July 16, 2014 she lives a normal life. At age 6 she discovers her special talent when she realizes she can make clouds start making snow just by touching them which she uses her gift to make Misty Moon feel better after getting a rub-burn on her back.

Name: Misty Moon Yang
Species: Alicorn
Wing power: not known, (after learning to fly) .5, (after becoming an adult) 9.0
Coat color: black
Mane and tail color: fire orange with fire blue stripe
Mane and tail shape: like Twilight's but kept at shoulder length (mane), her tail is kept short like what stallions have but looks like Twilight's
Eye color: fire green
Aura color: appears to be fire like which is (closest to her body) orange, (in the middle) green, and (furthest from her body) blue are noticeable
Personality: not known, (after a few months) fun loving and playful, (age 15) a tomboy, playfully aggressive, strong appetite, and fun loving
Positive traits: not known, (age 2) calm and assertive, (age 15) calm, caring, assertive, fast reflexes (like her dad), and never backs down if she thinks she stands a chance of winning
Cutiemark: none, (acquires tri-color flame cutiemark at age 8 when she discovers her fire magic; which is a flame that is fire orange, fire green and fire blue)
Special talent: not known, (age 8) possesses unique fire magic, but instead of being orange fire it's blue fire
B-day: July 16, 2014
Likes: not known, (age 2) the color orange, fire, (age 15) spicy food, playing tackle football, and horse playing
Dislikes: not known, (age 2) cold air, fillies' clothing, (age 15) fillies' clothing, cold air, sugary foods and drinks
Favorite food: not known, (age 2) red peppers, (age 15) ghost chilies
Dream job: not known, (age 15) royal guard
Skills: none, (age 2) can phase herself through solid objects using her magic; can project a barrier around herself as well as others, (age 15) can forge a sword and use it, fire magic, can make herself nearly invisible only a shimmering distortion is noticeable if one looks hard enough, also uses shurikens and kunai throwing knives, also uses a red bladed katana forged out of a similar crystal to what her dad used for his broadsword. (Rest of her magic will be found under magic.)
Hobbies: none, (age 2) magic, horse playing, (age 15) being stealthy, and planting traps
Negative traits/limitations: cannot speak because of her being a newborn pony, (age 2 and age 15) her preference of wearing stallion's clothing is sometimes disturbing to other ponies, her aggressive attitude sometimes causes her to horse play roughly and sometimes she hurts somepony, her boldness often gets herself into troublesome situations which she then has to fight her way out of when battling dangerous creatures

Story: Born on the same day as her twin sister she lives a normal life. At age 8 she discovers her special talent when she stands up to a bully that is picking on Winter's Bliss and her colt-friend. She casts fire magic to keep the bully away from herself and her sister and colt-friend.

this is the full list of magic for both of them

Misty Moon's and Winter's Bliss' magic.

Misty Moon (age 15) MP-480 mana recovery 10% of maximum per hour (passive)

Neutral Magic (Neither white nor black magic.):
Levitation 2, Intangibility 4, Mana beam 14, Active camouflage 20, Magic armor 30 (appearance of armor has pieces that stick up and are pointy to counter foes that try to wrap around her, also the armor is enchanted so it's weightless on her but weighs down anypony else who wears it, in case somepony manages to steal it from her)

Black Magic:
Fire 4, Fira 8, Firaga 16, Enchant Weapon (Fire) 24, Fire Star 30 (Hits multiple targets), Phoenix Flower 36

White Magic:
None

Winter's Bliss (age 15) MP-240 mana recovery 10% of maximum per hour (passive)

Neutral Magic:
Levitation 2, Force field 10

Black Magic:
None

White Magic:
NulBlaze 2, NulFrost 2, NulShock 2, NulTide 2, Cure 4, Esuna 5, Cura 10, Curaga 20, Protect 12, Shell 10

In case if anypony doesn't understand the elemental null spells: each of them nullify one spell of the element they protect against NulBlaze (fire), NulFrost (ice), NulShock (lightning), NulTide (water), also all of these when casted protect the caster as well as everypony else participating in the battle with the caster.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

FeinSukanku

PrincessButton

The Silent Wolf

Q: How do I jump?

A: You need a jumpeon. You get this by evolving an eevee with a jump stone, only found on hoppips with a .2 percent chance.

Not. Jumpeon is a myth created early in PokeMMO's life. Jumping is a graphical 'glitch' caused by a player moving through an impassible object on your screen that is not on their screen (ie a tree that was cut down, or a moved boulder).

Hehe, I found this funny since jumpeon.
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

FeinSukanku

PrincessButton

Princess Feenix

Quote(•_• )
(•_• )>⌐■-■
(■_■¬) { Deal with it. )
( Woop woop woop woop! } ~°(⌐■○■)°

Heh heh. 0:)

White Prism

Spoiler:  Story im workin in • show
Operation I - Act I - The dark passages

I scouted the passage in front of me. Behind, I had the boxes where the knocked guard was, in front, there was a crossroad. There were sounds coming from the passage in front, a quiet reactor humming at the left and silence at the right.

My mission was sabotage the main generator of an advanced outpost of the Garsted Republic. This outpost was hid in the mountains, where the satellites cant pinpoint it. After think for a moment, a gave a chance to the silent passage. Is a common thing to hid well the main generator. Walking as a shadow, doing no sound, I spotted a vent.

"Bingo, that's what I needed." Taking off the grid I slid inside. The main generator was a beast if we have in mind the huge outpost I was infiltrating into, so it needed lots of coolant as air and other means, then at some point, the vents will go lower and reach the generator. After crawling for a while, I found laser detectors.

These lasers will trigger an alarm what will alert the soldiers of the outpost, pinpoint me on a security screen revealing my position in the vents, as well activate a purge laser screen. The screen will burn everything in the vent as it passes, is more like a pest control, but works against another live things. But that was no problems, I dealt with this security system before.

The trick was easy, this system will deactivate after 1 minute if it detected smoke, thinking the screen has passed and will start into a reload cycle even if is full for 30 seconds, enough for reach another grid and slide out. I ever carry a pair of small smoke bombs for be used in this kind of situations, they are small balls of the size of a grape, what can be programed to roll and deploy the smoke in the exact point I wanted. Doing that, the laser went off, without cause any alarm, the system just cares to show it on the security screen if is bigger than a rat.

Quickly, without losing time, I crawled to the next grid and watched troughout it, nothing down, no sound, so I slid out at the exact moment the laser system went back. Luckily, none of my nine tails stuck in the vent how to trigger it. Without more smoke grapes - as I call these small grape bombs - I decided to take a more direct route. Looking around, I found the map of the facility, the typical "You are here". I was close to the main generator, but there were no sound thanks the isolation of the room for don't let it bother outside the same one.

My guess was what there will be technicians monitoring and doing daily maintenance of the generator, my luck, I don't know the shifts at what they come for a check, but at least there won't be cameras since, who in his sane juice will think what the enemy will reach that point without trigger alarms or alert the security within the facility?
Insanity? Me? *Laught evil and madly*

Link to my ponysona/OC~
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6392.0

Remolay

This. This is now my signature. I needed more time to do this, but I can't be bothered.

GarethMLP

Pipkin

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Jul 07, 04:43:17
For Mac OSX Users, may want to read this, this was posted by Lacoltmalle Tail

Quote"For OS X users. The Mac version of the game was compiled with windows, which doesn't understand how the applications works, so that's why LoE isn't running. Your version of Unity or Unity Webplayer does not affect whether a unity game will run or not.

What you need to do is fix the permissions for the .app file. Here's a little command file that'll do it for you. https://www.dropbox.com/s/5np64wa2dqdqe12/LoE_OS_X_fix.zip

Just put the file in the same folder that you have the LoE_OSX application file in (and make sure it's called LoE_OSX or it won't work) and then open the .command file. A Terminal window will open and close and the game should work. Have Fun!"

I downloaded that command prompt, put it in the same folder LoE is in (I made a dedicated Legends of Equestria folder on my desktop, though based on your video it looks more like it's in your Apps folder, whatever folder you have it in, make sure it's in the same one).  I clicked the command prompt, the terminal window popped open then out.  Then I clicked on the LoE logo.  It immediately appeared in my dock, and the LoE welcome screen music has never sounded so peaceful after so much frustration.  Hope this helps!

I don't know enough about Mac to know if this works and I can't test it but it seemed to work for at least 2 ponies on here so I think it works

Yeah, i've been pasting nothing but this for almost 2 days...I lost count of the exact number....

Explolguy

No

PrincessButton

morgansay101

Quote from: alexandas on 2012 Dec 17, 21:44:04
Quote from: The Silent Wolf on 2012 Dec 17, 21:34:03
The mentor touches noses with the apprentice,[3] and the Clan greets the new apprentice by calling out his/her name.

I copy a lot of stuff for roleplaying  :I

theres a warriors roleplay? (please quote and insert link here) anyway

http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html

tracking my books, that I wrote myself and got published, myself
theres a warriors rp site its called warriorcatsrpg.com  hehe its almost the same as this site it wont be hard to play
hi I am dead I think

Go Up