First Game You Ever Beat

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2013 Oct 02, 22:12:49

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

leapman

The first game I ever took the time to beat was actually a online game called Square Meal  :I
What the...

PurplePegasus

:^)

Meryiel

"Rayman 2: The Great Escape"

StarMcBound

007 Nightfire (Gamecube)
or
Mario Kart: Double Dash
or
Donkey Kong (on those old hand-held things)

GoldenTerrabyte

If anyone here says Terraria or Minecraft, I'm gonna be confused. Because neither of those games can be "beaten".
I'm back

ManeFlame

Technically they can. Minecraft even has a credits scene.
A very... confusing... credits screen.

mrmistermistermr

First game beaten... first game beaten...
Probably Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside

But edutainment aside, it was probably Mega Man X, which I now beat at least once every year because the game's so awesome.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: mrmistermistermr on 2014 Apr 18, 20:36:34
First game beaten... first game beaten...
Probably Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
Oh, so I'm not the only one here who's played that! Those games were funny.
I'm back

AaronMk

Super Mario, Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country. I can't really remember, since those were way back in that part of the decade they were still relevant (outside of Super Mario romhacks, but though should have died in 2008).

And, uh... Maybe Age of Empires?

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

50th

Hm...
Maybe it was Spyro: Year of the Dragon for PS1.

Scribble_Slash

The first game I REMEMBER beating was Pokemon: Blue Version. Its been so long, but I actually still have the game winning team with me on the Blue version I saved throughout all these years!

S_Realm

I think the first game I ever beat was Pokemon Blue. But I can't remember if I ever beat Disney's Aladdin (SNES) or Super Mario Kart (SNES) before that. I was just too young to remember at the time; although from the looks of it I ended up unlocking everything in both those games at some point. Not sure if that was before or after Pokemon Blue though.  :P

ChibiGrrl

The first game I remember beating was Sly Cooper and the Thevious Racoonus for PS2. Awesome game, and I still play it often  ^-^

Sakura_Blossom

I think it was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. Its a good game.

Verdant Tome

First game beaten, first game beaten...

I guess the first "real" game I ever beat was Portal. Everything before that was either sports games (I never finished a season on any of them) or edutainment, or browser-based Flash games.

ccchekov

first game i ever beat was probably jumpstart kindergarten.
: ^)

Tabbyte

Dora the Explorer: The Mermaid Kingdom...
In one minute.

HunterOfTheDark

Kingdom Hearts was mine, though it took me 2 or 3 years to beat it since I was 6 when I first started it, and I wasn't exactly used to video games like that X3
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Go Up