previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flamestriker

[move][/move]

Ash

Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 12, 11:40:01
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 12, 09:41:57
Quote from: iAN on 2012 May 12, 09:36:20
I have beaten the game about several times now, I love how there's different endings but each of them manages to be more difficult to decide which one I like the most  :3

Wait wat? The only ending I've been getting is ending one. How do you get the other endings?  o.O

As far as I know there are 3 :

Normal.
Read Derpy's note.
Talk to doctor either having read note or not.

I may be mistaken.

I think talking to the doctor while not getting Derpy's note is a seperate ending, where as if you got the note talking to the doctor or not doesn't give you a different ending if I remember correctly.

RainbowDash

iAN

Quote from: Ash on 2012 May 14, 14:14:26
Quote from: Dr. Krest on 2012 May 12, 11:40:01
Quote from: Tiger on 2012 May 12, 09:41:57
Quote from: iAN on 2012 May 12, 09:36:20
I have beaten the game about several times now, I love how there's different endings but each of them manages to be more difficult to decide which one I like the most  :3

Wait wat? The only ending I've been getting is ending one. How do you get the other endings?  o.O

As far as I know there are 3 :

Normal.
Read Derpy's note.
Talk to doctor either having read note or not.

I may be mistaken.

I think talking to the doctor while not getting Derpy's note is a seperate ending, where as if you got the note talking to the doctor or not doesn't give you a different ending if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I can't seem to find a playthrough or a walkthrough of anyone doing all the endings, most likely cause it's still being worked on as far as I know. But I just did something different each time whether to talk to the Doctor or not, or talk to Derpy ect.

Tiger

2012 May 31, 23:35:34 #24 Last Edit: 2012 May 31, 23:39:51 by Tiger
UGH! I finally found Derpy then was about to do the boss, then the game crashed as soon as she looked at him  >:(
You need the double jump skill to get to Derpy, which is bought at Trixie's shop, which takes a LOT of grinding to get  :'(

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

Blues-Music

I beat super meat boy so this should be a piece of cake.

Go Up