Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

-ReiMar-

I fail my exams one after another. x__x I personally hate this university and want to leave it, but I don't want to upset my parents. Hell, I don't even know what else can I do if I leave this place...So annoying~
DD:

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jun 20, 17:16:50
I fail my exams one after another. x__x I personally hate this university and want to leave it, but I don't want to upset my parents. Hell, I don't even know what else can I do if I leave this place...So annoying~
DD:

You're 21 years old, what your parents want for you stopped being relevant long ago. If you're failing out of college then it sounds like your talents don't lie in the field you're pursing. At such a rate continuing down a failing path would be a waste of time and money.

I'm not telling you to drop out, I'm just saying you need to make your own decisions rather than just doing what your parents want. Your parents want you to succeed, but they don't know the future that's best for you. Only you know that.

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 20, 17:24:43
DD:

You're 21 years old, what your parents want for you stopped being relevant long ago. If you're failing out of college then it sounds like your talents don't lie in the field you're pursing. At such a rate continuing down a failing path would be a waste of time and money.

I'm not telling you to drop out, I'm just saying you need to make your own decisions rather than just doing what your parents want. Your parents want you to succeed, but they don't know the future that's best for you. Only you know that.

That's true, but I live at their house (well, it's appartment) and kinda...kinda don't want to waste their time and money while searching for who I am. ^^''
:c

Midnight Breeze

Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jun 20, 17:28:22
DD:

That's true, but I live at their house (well, it's appartment) and kinda...kinda don't want to waste their time and money while searching for who I am. ^^''

You could get a menial job in the mean time to cover your own living expenses. Judging by Moscow's unemployment rate it doesn't sound too hard to find work there.

-ReiMar-

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2014 Jun 20, 17:34:40
Quote from: -ReiMar- on 2014 Jun 20, 17:28:22
DD:

You could get a menial job in the mean time to cover your own living expenses. Judging by Moscow's unemployment rate it doesn't sound too hard to find work there.

Finding work? Not hard. Finding a well-paid job? Quite a challenge) ^^'' Still, at least I'll pay for my own spendings)
:]

MrEmu

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jun 20, 17:00:57
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 19, 23:35:40
Gosh, I'v been getting SO little sleep as of late! I can't enjoy any of my favorite things because I'm just too tired

I know how this feels.....i've been running the last few days on less than 4 hours of sleep per night.  I was in (my first ever) corporate meeting and I was so out of it I couldn't even eat....and there was FREE FOOD!  I passed up FREE FOOD!!
I know what you mean too, food wise! I have some weird thing where if I eat more then a hoof full of anything I feel sick. But when I'm SUPER tired I feel sick regardless, I feel like puking 24/7 then!

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jun 20, 17:00:57Also, while having lunch today, I noticed shockingly half of one of my back molars is missing.....I have no set dentist, it's a Friday so I have to wait until Monday for anyone to even LOOK at it.

My Dad and I were at Chick-Fil-A once and my Dad found this weird hard thing in his sandwich.
Turns out it was his tooth! The manager still tried to give him a free meal...didn't make much sense but it was quite nice!

Randam Saiko

Spoiler: Mornings when I can sleep in. • show

Spoiler: ... • show

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 Jun 20, 22:16:37
Spoiler: Mornings when I can sleep in. • show

Spoiler: ... • show

So.Much.Agree
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

DawnsEmbrace

...It may seem overly mean of me, but I must say it.

All the people who show up right before an OSW happens.
Honestly, how many of them can exist?  HOW MANY?
And they're almost ALWAYS the same.
<br />

MrEmu

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 20, 23:22:18

Change OSW to something fun/free and that applies to real life almost all the time... :s

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 20, 23:22:18

I agree! Not naming names, just a while ago, ONE NEW USER made a whole TON OF THEEADS complaining about different things that aren't there for obvious reasons!
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

2014 Jun 21, 05:03:28 #13171 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 21, 05:51:27 by Chishio Kunrin
We got two boxes of these super awesome delicious peanut butter sandwich cookies. It's two peanut butter cookies with peanut butter cream in the middle.

I only got to eat one. :l

I'm not even kidding. I ate ONE. OUT OF TWO WHOLE BOXES. AND NOW THEY'RE ALL GONE! >:O
It annoys me so much when this happens! It's like when we get ice cream sandwiches, and I only get to eat one before the box completely disappears!!

I swear, when we buy more, I'm going to steal some of them and hide them away, so that I can guarantee that I get to eat more than just one or two. >:(

I value food a lot. Food makes me happy. X3

Post Merge

Anyone remember Loreal Kids shampoo and stuff like that, where they advertised that it was "No Tears"?

If you see anyone on the internet saying that it means tears as in "hair tears," like tearing your hair, split ends, stuff like that... they're wrong, and they're spreading a lie.

If you watch the commercials for it, they pronounce it tears as in crying tears. You're not stupid for thinking it meant "This shampoo won't make you cry if its suds get in/near your eye" because you're right. That's exactly what it meant.

I'm tired of people spreading that lie that it means "hair tears." It's really annoying. >:/

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

My head got sunburned yesterday  :'(

Chromastone64

I finally finished secondary school yesterday. I have the rest of my life to look forward to, and I never have to go back to that crudhole ever again.
That's what I thought until my art teacher tells me I need to come back in next Friday.
Ok, I'm fairly sure it's important, but for God's sake, LET ME GO ALREADY! I WANT TO ENJOY MY SHOW ABOUT PONIES!!!  >:O
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

MrEmu

Really really bad thing that happened to my hoof...

Spoiler: Do not read this if you have a weak tummy for pain • show
I just felt the most excruciating pain I have ever felt in ages...

I had a infection wort...thing, so I put on this stuff that's mean to make it go away! it exfoliates the skin and blah blah blah you know...

Well, I peeled off some of the skin, it was a layer about as thick as a tortilla! o_O
Well, the skin was SOOO raw! like REALLY raw! I could SEE and TOUCH the planter wart it peeled off so much!
I was stupid and put the wart remover on it again...This is Maximum strength stuff, 17% sylicic acid...on an open wound of raw skin...

I almost cried it hurt so bad! :'( It's so delicate that I can barely move my hoof! So I'm now basically a bed decoration because I can barely walk! it should be fine by tomorrow...or MAYBE the day after...but it still hurts like heck...

It hurts still...a mod might want to preview this post to make sure it's not too violent...but this really happened to me! lol

DawnsEmbrace

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 21, 13:39:25

I had a infection wort...thing, so I put on this stuff that's mean to make it go away! it exfoliates the skin and blah blah blah you know...

Well, I peeled off some of the skin, it was a layer about as thick as a tortilla! o_O
Well, the skin was SOOO raw! like REALLY raw! I could SEE and TOUCH the planter wart it peeled off so much!
I was stupid and put the wart remover on it again...This is Maximum strength stuff, 17% sylicic acid...on an open wound of raw skin...

I almost cried it hurt so bad! :'( It's so delicate that I can barely move my hoof! So I'm now basically a bed decoration because I can barely walk! it should be fine by tomorrow...or MAYBE the day after...but it still hurts like heck...

It hurts still...a mod might want to preview this post to make sure it's not too violent...but this really happened to me! lol

Emu!
[Hugs]
<br />

MrEmu

Quote from: DawnsEmbrace on 2014 Jun 21, 13:41:44
Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 21, 13:39:25

Emu!
[Hugs]
I'm still limping now.. :'(

Night Pony

When someone uses a horse term for real life counter part (hoof for leg/arm). You're neither a horse nor you're RPing. How do you expect the people who read your post to understand what you mean?  o.O

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

MrEmu

Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 21, 13:50:26
When someone uses a horse term for real life counter part (hoof for leg/arm). You're neither a horse nor you're RPing. How do you expect the people who read your post to understand what you mean?  o.O
Well hoof = foot in my last post!

Night Pony

Quote from: MrEmu on 2014 Jun 21, 13:52:13
Quote from: Night Pony on 2014 Jun 21, 13:50:26
Well hoof = foot in my last post!

But ponies don't have arms. How should I know? It may very well been for arm.  :/

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Go Up