-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : she heard the news i would have fainted too but i didnt know the truth
Magic...

Gamepad

Game had started to whimper and whine, while the pony had rescued him from that shop earlier, she had now trapped him inside a decorated box with no way out.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : but no worries i.ll tell her truth...
Magic...

Purple

Sparkle returned home to her apartment, sitting down on the couch again.  She looked over at Game, who seemed upset, and gave him an apologetic look.  "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you alone like that," she said, realizing her mistake.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : but i dont know how is she gonna take the truth... she seems so sensitive
Magic...

Gamepad

"You're right." Game growled lightly, not liking being trapped inside the box, while knowing she couldn't understand him anyway.

Purple

Sparkle made a light pouty face, and gave Game and apology hug.  "I'm sorry... Do you want a treat to make up for it?" she asked, hoping to make her new friend happy again.

Gamepad

Game's tail wagged, giving away his emotion at the mention of treat and the small hug, he trying to remain somewhat angry or sad looking.

SandFire

"Whatever is going on with Marble i am going to try to make sure she stays safe." Shadow said picking up Marble from the ground and taking her to a booth to rest more comfortable.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Gamepad

(Should try to get a leash and collar for Game. Pudgy wolfy probably as a pudgy neck.)

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense follows shadow to the booth*
Magic...

FakeSmile

Quote from: BlazingSun9001 on 2016 Feb 10, 00:56:16
"Huh?" Blaze looks over to Marble, a bit worried. Then, she yawns. She turns to Smile and Thunder. "Well, I don't have a house here... Any help?"

[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Gee, I would like to help but j just got a new roommate. Gotta give her a bit of time to settle in before havin' guest over! But there are a few hotels and motels 'round here![/color]
The mare chimed as she smiled at Blazing. A part of her did want to help the stranger, but she knew it wouldn't be polite to add an addition to the apartment when just adding one.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

2016 Feb 10, 13:39:35 #272 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 10, 13:44:02 by SandFire
Shadow asks "So how do you know Marble here, Miss" As she checks to make sure nothing would be noticeable injured on Marble.

Misty Fly

*Deep Sense looks at Marble then at Shadow*
Deep Sense : she is my sister
Magic...

SandFire

"Huh, must of told her some surprising news for her to just fall like that" Shadow said looking at Marble.

Misty Fly

Deep Sense : it is suprising for her
Magic...

SandFire

"Hmmm, well we could try to bring her home or keep her here. I don't think anything else is wrong with her physically." Shadow suggested.

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Feb 10, 12:40:27
Game's tail wagged, giving away his emotion at the mention of treat and the small hug, he trying to remain somewhat angry or sad looking.

Sparkle giggled lightly at Game's expression.  In spite of his face still looking upset, his tail was wagging excitedly, so she knew he was happy.  She went to look for a treat, but could only find a small slice of chocolate cake, so she brought that over to Game.  "Sorry I don't have any proper dog treats.  I hope you like cake," she said in a kind tone, hoping that it wasn't a bad idea to give him chocolate cake.  She also thought that Game would like a walk later(not knowing this was a bad idea,) and decided to look for some sort of collar in a moment.

Gamepad

Game sniffed the cake, and instantly remembered the smell and what came with it. Making a noise with his mouth and waddling away from the cake, knowing how it makes him sick.

The last time he ate anything like it, he was stuck in a alley for about a week, too sick to move until he got it out of his system.

Having waddled to a corner of the room, the wolf eyed the cake cautiously.

(Thinking since dogs get sick when eating chocolate, so will wolves.)

Purple

((whoops lol, forgot about that xD I don't have any pets IRL, so I don't know much info relared to the subject :P))

Sparkle looked puzzled at Game's reaction, and took away the cake, finding a slice of pie instead.  "Would you prefer this?" she asked, placing the pie down instead.  She had never had a pet before, so she didn't really know what wolves liked to eat.

Go Up