I can't install Legends of Equestria!!!

Started by TheTimeDoctor, 2015 Feb 20, 01:08:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TheTimeDoctor

2015 Feb 20, 01:08:08 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 01:22:06 by TheTimeDoctor
I've been trying for 2 hours!
Any other mac users getting the same problem? DD:

EDIT: While skypeing somebody on my phone i found out his Computer won't install the game as well, so i got my older brother's expert opinion- its MEGA! MEGA isn't allowing us to install the game! can you please make a second way to install, like Mediafire? or Adf.ly! those are my personal favourites.

BeebarbX

Try a different browser, I had no issues using Firefox do download.

DRAGONBEAT

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM BUT MY PC IS A TOSHIBA 64X IT WONT ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD!

TheTimeDoctor

Quote from: BeebarbX on 2015 Feb 20, 01:33:34
Try a different browser, I had no issues using Firefox do download.

Sadly, I'm trapped using Safari on a mac.
A cold, dead mac.

Me and my friend are trying to get me to install Via skype, and I'm hoping it works.
Its always nice to have friend    DD:

BeebarbX

I'm on Mac too. I don't know why you think you are 'trapped' using Safari.

TheTimeDoctor

Quote from: BeebarbX on 2015 Feb 20, 02:05:11
I'm on Mac too. I don't know why you think you are 'trapped' using Safari.

Quite simple- my computer is pretty run down, and is very sensitive to web browsers, and for some reason Mozilla is blocked by Safari. >.>

Rainbow Twist

2015 Feb 20, 11:10:01 #6 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 11:11:42 by Rainbow Twist
All the browsers repeatedly failed to download from mega.... and when i say failed... i mean when the download went live..... it was several hours of even isntalling chrome.. opera.. and safari just for the sake of attempting to get a bloody download to work somewhat, and it was fruitless.

Once a mediafire upload was made available, i had it in 5 minutes no problems.

MEGA has always been a hunk of crap.

Post Merge

Quote from: DRAGONBEAT on 2015 Feb 20, 01:34:00
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM BUT MY PC IS A TOSHIBA 64X IT WONT ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD!

http://bit.ly/1Dy4J1F

Download from that.

TheTimeDoctor

Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2015 Feb 20, 11:10:01
All the browsers repeatedly failed to download from mega.... and when i say failed... i mean when the download went live..... it was several hours of even isntalling chrome.. opera.. and safari just for the sake of attempting to get a bloody download to work somewhat, and it was fruitless.

Once a mediafire upload was made available, i had it in 5 minutes no problems.

MEGA has always been a hunk of crap.

Post Merge

http://bit.ly/1Dy4J1F

Download from that.

Can i egt LoE for mac form media fire please?
i spent all day yesterday installing crap to install LoE
it closes in 5 hours and I don't get to play it because i can't download it.

Cyan Spark

2015 Feb 20, 20:21:22 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 20:24:45 by Cyan Spark
Do check my thread at http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14289.0 if you haven't done so, it might help!  ^-^

Also, I had no issues downloading from MEGA using the latest version of Safari. I just left the tab untouched till 99%, then carefully clicked anywhere in the webpage again, waiting a few seconds for the "save to your computer" dialog to appear.

TheTimeDoctor

Quote from: Cyan Spark on 2015 Feb 20, 20:21:22
Do check my thread at http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14289.0 if you haven't done so, it might help!  ^-^

Also, I had no issues downloading from MEGA using the latest version of Safari. I just left the tab untouched till 99%, then carefully clicked anywhere in the webpage again, waiting a few seconds for the "save to your computer" dialog to appear.

I installed the game and received 3 files-
Universal, OSX and a zip.part
no launcher :<
i can't believe i missed the whole OSW because my computer is such a piece of S*squee*

Cyan Spark

The file downloaded from MEGA should be a .zip file. Double click it, and Archive Utility should automatically extract the file contents for you. Once that's done, you should see an icon on your screen called LoE. That's the file you have to open.

TheTimeDoctor

Quote from: Cyan Spark on 2015 Feb 21, 02:11:22
The file downloaded from MEGA should be a .zip file. Double click it, and Archive Utility should automatically extract the file contents for you. Once that's done, you should see an icon on your screen called LoE. That's the file you have to open.

I'll give it a shot.if it works i'llcry RAINBOWS for you.
Finngers crossed that the servers are somehow still online  X3

Go Up