Golden Sky, reporting for duty!

Started by Golden Sky!, 2017 Sep 29, 11:30:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Golden Sky!

Hey everyone! Golden Sky here--I saw the news on EQD earlier this week about the servers being opened, so I figured I should create an account and join the fun! My pegasus is meant to represent my alma mater, Notre Dame: blue fur, gold/silver mane, shamrock mark, and named after the Golden Dome. :)

I've already had a blast exploring with so many folks, and I'm looking forward to passing the fun along to other newcomers as well. Here's to a successful adventure--Go Irish!
Come visit the Waterfall Cave in Cantermore! We've got books!

Silverbeat

Hi! It's nice to meet you. I'm Silverbeat. Your pony looks really cool, by the way. I'm loving those goggles  ^-^

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the headphones? I've been looking for a pair for myself, but don't know where to find them ^^;
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Golden Sky!

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Sep 29, 12:29:34Hi! It's nice to meet you. I'm Silverbeat. Your pony looks really cool, by the way. I'm loving those goggles  ^-^

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the headphones? I've been looking for a pair for myself, but don't know where to find them ^^;

Hiya! For the headphones, once you've completed the Graduation event, you can talk to Hullabaloo in Cantermore (east-ish side) to begin a lengthy fetch quest about stolen cookies. You'll need to travel between Cantermore and Cloudopolis several times to keep talking to ponies, but once you solve the mystery, you get rewarded with headphones. (And if you're dancing while wearing them, they produce music notes!)

Silverbeat

Quote from: Golden Sky! on 2017 Sep 29, 12:41:08Hiya! For the headphones, once you've completed the Graduation event, you can talk to Hullabaloo in Cantermore (east-ish side) to begin a lengthy fetch quest about stolen cookies. You'll need to travel between Cantermore and Cloudopolis several times to keep talking to ponies, but once you solve the mystery, you get rewarded with headphones. (And if you're dancing while wearing them, they produce music notes!)

Oh, sweet! Thank you. And the music notes sound so awesome :D Might go to graduate just for that now.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, Golden Sky! Glad to see that you're having fun with LoE already! It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Golden Sky!

Quote from: Night Striker on 2017 Oct 02, 12:39:20Welcome to the forums, Golden Sky! Glad to see that you're having fun with LoE already! It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

Thank you kindly! I've gotten pretty busy this past week, but I'll try to keep popping by in the evenings. It was great to see you in-game!

Go Up