Candyland RP (sign in/jump in)

Started by Thunder Spin, 2017 Jan 04, 12:01:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

Candyland is the land of candies, of course. (we all know sweets are bad for our teeth but we all like them!) . Candyland, a land where the trees, the houses, the flowers the grass even and the sea is made of every kinds of candies, sweets, chocolate etc! What are you doing in a place like this?
-Don't rush to eat all the candies!

Add OC information, like :
Name:
Personality(not necessary):
Bio (not needed) :
Appearance:
What you would add (not needed):

My OC:
Name: Candy Moss
Personality: (not completed)
Race:Unicorn
Bio (not needed) :Candy Moss and her mother ( Couture De Moss or Miss Couture for short  )didn't get along together, so Candy grew up in an orphanage. She is now older (22)
Appearance: <- Made by @Misty Fly
What alse you would add: -

Gamepaw

Spoiler: Gamepaw Wolf • show

Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He however does not deal with heavy emotions well, such as not being able to control his laughing, or his sadness and will try to hide this. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after young or other people he is fond of, will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like happening to another. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description: A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. He is also fairly moderate in terms of height at 94cm, around 3' 1" in his feral form. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (There are separate specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild: Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. Occasionally having to eat meat, the only sources he could find are ones he had to find already passed their prime or those that required digging up.
Spoiler: pictures • show

Thunder Spin

2017 Jan 05, 09:34:23 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 07, 07:55:15 by Thundergirl
((I feel like Gamepaw's in every RP.))

Gamepaw

Thunder Spin

//I won't be waiting for people to sign in my RP, I know my RPs don't have more than 3 persons.

It was quite quiet when Candy Moss arrived by her car to the secret place (hidden, because Equestria's map isn't so big and a place made of candies is not so important), called CandyLand. Her name has candy in it, but that doesn't mean that she loves candies. It is just a name. Names are names. They don't always describe you. So, Candy Moss doesn't lie candies. She was just curious, she wanted to know how that place looked like.

Gamepaw

Game had waddled far, following stories from other forest creatures and the smell in the air. A land made of food, it was a paradise to him. Eventually he arrived at the strange land. Full of Sweets you'd normally find in a pony town, just growing out of the ground.

Luckily for the wolf, it also included baked goods and more notably his favourite food, pie. Waddling through the land the wolf felt of the softness and somewhat stickiness off the ground under his paws, making it even harder for him to move than it already was. Looking around he noticed a lack of other creatures and wondered why, a place made of food. It's a dream come true.

McClaw

2017 Jan 07, 12:06:44 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 09, 12:36:38 by McClaw
OOC: I'll give this a try.
Spoiler: Chuck Wagon • show
Name: Chuck Wagon
Personality (not necessary): Imagine the old trail cook / sidekick in a Western about a cattle drive, the one who keeps everyone fed, stands in when a doctor is needed, dispenses a little wisdom, backs down to nobody, and keeps everyone's spirits up.
Race: Earth Pony
Bio (not needed) : He doesn't talk about himself much, but has obviously traveled a lot and seen plenty.
Appearance: What's known as a "buckskin dun": a light brown coat the color of tanned deerskin, black tail and mane, black "stockings" that fade into his coat, and a pair of soft-edged black stripes -- one across his shoulders and one down his spine. He usually wears a cowpony hat and carries his gear in saddlebags.
What you would add (not needed):
What are you doing in a place like this? Pursuing the subject of food and its effects on ponies (and others). Looking for rare ingredients. Preparing for his next battle with his old enemy -- hunger.

(end OOC)
Chuck Wagon walked (as he does to go almost everywhere) up to the rumored entrance to CandyLand only to find Candy Moss already there.

"Halloo the car!" he called out in a friendly voice.
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Gamepaw

( I think you were actually supposed to start RPing there Thunder :3)

Odd One

2017 Jan 09, 00:55:49 #8 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 09, 16:10:07 by Odd One
((I see the opportunity...I am now going to grab it by the toe!))

Spoiler: show
Name: Lollipop Candy
Personality: Warm, welcoming, kind, generous
Race: Earth
Bio: At a young age Lollipop always had a knack for throwing together some rather interesting pastries and sweets. He didn't know why, until he got his cutiemark though. After that, he set off on the adventure of creating his own candy shop. It was a huge success, everypony loved him and the candy he could crank out in record time. One day a very peculiar looking pony came in and tried out what he had. Having enjoyed what Lollipop was selling, he gave him the nickname 'The Candycolt'. Thinking that it had a nice ring to it, Lollipop kept the name and started introducing himself as that to anypony he met. He was more than happy with how successful his shop became in such a short time, but not being able to share his passion with more ponies constantly rattled his conscience. So, he did the only thing a passionate pony looking to spread joy would do. He started traveling! Now he goes from town to town with his trusty candy cart, selling to ponies all over Equestria.
Appearance:[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

After walking around with zero idea of where he was going, Lollipop was getting exhausted; The cart he was pulling behind him wasn't helping much either. He wiped a few beads of sweat from his brow as he scanned the area, managing to spot two ponies in the distance just before they entered an odd entrance. Deciding that this would be better than standing around without a clue of where he was, je chased after them, unknowing of what would come when he opened the door and stepped up behind them.

McClaw

((What Chuck Wagon might look like.))

"Howdy there, pony," Chuck said to the new arrival. "You look like a fellow I've heard of -- Lollipop, called the Candycolt. Am I right?"
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Thunder Spin

2017 Jan 12, 09:05:07 #10 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 19, 02:41:31 by Thundergirl
(( You are right, Game. Tomorrow. Today I shouldn't be touching my laptop. ))

Post Merge

Candy turns back. She sees the pony that talked to her. [shadow=blue,left]Hello to you, too![/shadow] she sais, ready to begin a converstation. [shadow=blue,left]I'm Candy Moss. How did you arrive here? You know that this place is not written on Equestria's map![/shadow]

McClaw

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Jan 12, 09:05:07
Candy turns back. She sees the pony that talked to her. "Hello to you, too!" she says, ready to begin a conversation. "I'm Candy Moss. How did you arrive here? You know that this place is not written on Equestria's map!"

"You c'n call me Chuck -- Chuck Wagon," he said, offering his hoof in greeting. "And I ain't surprised this place ain't on any maps; there are a lot of ponies who'd come here if it were. That's what drew me. Th' closer I got, th' more I knew there was somethin' special hereabouts."

Pawing seemingly at random, Chuck lifted his hoof to show the small plant he'd plucked. "Sugar mint. Darn hard to find most of the time, but it's all over th' place here. Other plants, too, all growin' like somepony poured sugar on th' ground. Most of 'em are good in cookin', and that's what I do so I'm real interested. What brought you here?"

Gamepaw

Game continued to struggle with the sticky ground as he waddled through the edibles and looked for something more like a pie. His ears picked up talking in the distance, but his senses were being bombarded by the candy to pay much attention.

Odd One

Lollipop looked on on surprise at the area before him. Never had he seen such a thing in all of his travels. He was awestruck unable to respond by doing more than letting his jaw drop.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: McClaw on 2017 Jan 14, 23:45:50
"You c'n call me Chuck -- Chuck Wagon," he said, offering his hoof in greeting. "And I ain't surprised this place ain't on any maps; there are a lot of ponies who'd come here if it were. That's what drew me. Th' closer I got, th' more I knew there was somethin' special hereabouts."
((Let's play with quotes, I guess?))
Pawing seemingly at random, Chuck lifted his hoof to show the small plant he'd plucked. "Sugar mint. Darn hard to find most of the time, but it's all over th' place here. Other plants, too, all growin' like somepony poured sugar on th' ground. Most of 'em are good in cookin', and that's what I do so I'm real interested. What brought you here?"

Candy looked at Chuck. Who plants seeds in a place with candies?[shadow=blue,left]Aaaand, how are you going to plant this?[/shadow] she asked him. [shadow=blue,left]It won't be easy to plant plants around here. Obviously, it will become a candy cane and not sugar mint.[/shadow] she said again as she smelled the seeds.

Gamepaw

Game struggling with his paws on the soft sticky ground began to lose his balance and fell onto his side. Trying to pull himself off the ground the pudgy found himself unable, both from his lack of athleticism and avoidance of exercise, and the stickiness of the floor pulling him down.

Odd One

His curiosity getting the better of him, Lollipop broke away from the rest of the group. He wandered aimlessly, taking in the incredible sight with his cart still fastened to him. Maybe he could collect a few of the items here. This whole place was inspiring, it was giving him new ideas of new candies and treats he could make!
In his short adventure, he spotted something a bit off. A dog of sorts. Large, and fluffy... And possibly stuck.
He trotted over, flashing it a pleasant smile.
Hello, friend. He said warmly, hoping that it would remain calm so he could help it. You look like you could use a helping hoof.

Gamepaw

Game nodded thankfully, knowing it was better to eat all the food around him than to eat him.

Odd One

Lollipop removed the harness holding his cart to him before trotting over to the wolf's side. He slid a hoof under the wolf, pulling against his weight and the mess he was in to get him back on his paws.

Gamepaw

After being dragged back onto his under utilised paws, the pudgy wolf shook himself off and almost fell over again but managed to catch himself this time, unable to get the sticky fur unstuck.

Go Up