Minecraft ponies world RP

Started by Thunder Spin, 2016 Dec 12, 08:18:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thunder Spin

2016 Dec 12, 08:18:45 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 12, 08:34:49 by Thundergirl
Welcome to this RP! It is made for those who also play Minecraft or something like that. 
OOC thread =>  http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16383.0

You saw in the newspaper that there was made a building for minecraft lovers.You go to find the building. You make a new account and begin to play the multiplayer game.

The story begins a server of minecraft. You were walking into the mushroom island and pick up mushrooms and dirt. When night comes zombies, Iron ponies, spiders, tiny ponies, creepers etc (as usual) you try to fight them. You do not have enough stuff! Players try to help, but one of them makes the mistake to throw an arrow to a creeper. The creeper explodes. You wish it is just like the game, so you will survive. That happens.

Next day you try to collect as many stuff as you can. You have 99 rocks, 78 dirt, 6windows and 3doors. You decide to make your own house for the game, so you will be safe in the night. Remember,  you are not alone in the game! Maybe some other players want to tear down your house!

Can you survive at minecraft world? How long?

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 13, 18:45:45 #1 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 14, 18:44:42 by Aqua Fire
Aqua Fire and Torch walked around the jungle.
[glow=orange,2,300]Well, where should we live?[/glow] Aqua asked Torch, her "two faced" cat. Torch was half black and half orange. Aqua could understand his meows.
[glow=black,2,300]Meow, Meow meow[/glow] answered Torch. Aqua nodded, and climbed up the tall jungle trees, with Torch on her back. When they were on the top, Aqua started to build a rock house, with a dirt ceiling. Torch put down torches, and crafted banners. They had a moon like symbol, and Aqua put them down. She then went down, and got wood and wool. Torch crafted a bed, then Aqua went up to the tree, while torch got some sand. He then used the left over stone to craft a furnace, and smelted the sand, all of it, except one. He then used that sand to make a bed for himself. As night fell, they both went to sleep.

From Night to Day..

When day came, they needed a way so that they will know what tree they are in, so Aqua climbed down, and looked around. She gathered some fern, and planted it. She saw some sunflowers, grabbed them, and plated them around the tree. She then decided to make a mine, to gather materials. She used a wooden pickaxe, and mined a mine. When she was done, she had 45 redstone, 50 coal, and two stacks of cobblestone. When she got up, Torch was still sleeping... Aqua crafted a crafting table, so they could craft in the house. She then smelted 20 cobblestone, and crafted a stone sword, a stone pickaxe, a stone shovel, and a stone axe. She then put them in Torches backpack. She then decided to make a farm, so she replaced some of the leaves with dirt, crafted a wooden hoe, and used it to make a farm. She then went to collect seeds, and place them down. She galloped around, and found a village surprisingly close, and got carrots and potatoes. She then made two more rows, and used them for the carrots and potatoes. She then sat down, and acknowledged her work..
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Thunder Spin

2016 Dec 16, 06:36:59 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 16, 08:07:59 by Thundergirl
At 2.00 am Thunder makes account into the game. She walks quietly, so they would not hear her. She sees an enderpony. She hides behind a wall made by rocks. Thunder starts to shoot the rocks (those on the ground) with a shovel. She tries to not looks backwards. If the enderpony was in front of her, she could see it. Thunder builds quietly walls by gravel. Whoooops! I hope I am not making so much noise!. She goes into the "house" and covers the entrance. She sits on the ground, sleeps, waiting for the sun to come up.

Gamepaw

Game waddled through the jungle, hoping to find another magical food tree. The last one, having been picked clean by a certain wolf. Seeing the moon light through the tall trees, the pudgy pooch knew where to go and hoped another food tree would be waiting for him.

Aqua Fire

Aqua Fire looked down of her tree, and saw a wolf. She could tame it, but then, she might have to live in mountains, for dogs take fall damage, unlike cats(sry). She noticed that the wolf was hungry, so she decided to throw some of her raw meat that she had to it. She had 6 raw mutton, 3 raw beef, 5 raw porkchops, and 1 raw chicken. She threw them all down to the wolf. She then went inside her house.

Gamepaw

(Since Game is a mod wolf and a fat one at that, maybe he doesn't take fall damage but instead causes area damage, maybe a 4x4 area? Might also make it so, he can't fit through 1x1 spaces only 1.5 or wider spaces.)

Game, eagerly accepted the food and devoured it almost as quickly as he noticed it, if he didn't have to waddle his way over to the food it would have been instantaneous.

Having devoured the meats, the wolf waddled his way to the door and he waited for the pony to return with more food.

Aqua Fire

(You would have to climb the tree to get to the door... And there is no ladders...)
Aqua decided to make a vault, to hide goodies and other stuff, so she woke Torch, and told him to watch the house. When Aqua left, Torch heard a wolf, and peeked over the edge. The "two faced" cat saw the wolf. He never encountered one before, especially one in the jungle.

Gamepaw

Game stopped at the tree for getting to the door. Looking up the wolf was unsure how he would even get up. Attempting to use the vines, the heavy weight of the wolf just pulled them down onto himself.

Letting out a whine, the wolf gave up and sniffed around the jungle floor, hoping from some missed meat or food plants.

Thunder Spin

Thunder lookes around. She sees a woofy. She goes up to the wolf. Uh... Hello? Do you need help? she asks the wolf, knowing that there will be no response.

Aqua Fire

[glow=grey,2,300] Meow?[/glow] Torch asked the dog, meaning "why are you here?", but saw a pegasus come up, and relized that he might of given himself away.

Gamepaw

Game nodded as the pony offered some help, before looking up at the cat. "The pony gave me food, I would like more of it." The overweight wolf replied, licking his maw.

Thunder Spin

Thunder looks around. She sees a pig. Thunder approaches the pig silently. She gets her axe and tries to kill the pig. Three pieces of pork meat fall. Thunder walks and gets the meat. Here, you go! You look hungry she sais to the wolf.

Thunder Spin sees the cat coming up to them. Hmm... This cat must have an owner.

Gamepaw

Game eagerly ate the three pieces of meat, devouring them instantly. Glad for the food, he still wished to find a food tree.

Aqua Fire

2016 Dec 17, 18:08:36 #13 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 18, 09:25:12 by Aqua Fire
As Torch gave the wolf carrots, because there was no more meat, Aqua came back, and saw the same wolf, along with another player. Aqua looked up.
Dang it, she figured out where I lived. Aqua Fire thought. She walked up to the pegasus, and said, with her stone sword out, [glow=orange,2,300]Who are you and what are you doing here?[/glow]

Thunder Spin

Thunder looked the pony. Me? I am Thunder Spin. Yeah,well, I saw the wolf and I thought to give him some meat. I was just walking around to find a way to live into that. she answers to the questions. Thunder thought it was a good idea to live with the pony and the woofer. Maybe they find a way to live.

Aqua Fire

[glow=orange,2,300]Oh[/glow] Aqua said, putting her stone sword away. She whistled, and Torch came down. The orange and black faced cat looked at the pegasus and wolf. He waved his paw.

Gamepaw

Game raised his own paw in response, but quickly put it down again to ensure he didn't topple over.

Thunder Spin

It is coming night soon. Any ideas what can we do? Thunder says looking at the sky. It was afternoon, about 8.45. Thunder thinks it is a good idea to build a house for the wolf.

Aqua Fire

Aqua didn't want to, but she said, [glow=orange,2,300]Maybe you could stay at my house. I have plenty of wood and wool to make more beds. Oh, and, uh.. Wolf. You don't mind sleeping near my cat, do you?[/glow] Aqua regretted this, for she didn't want anyone griefing her house. But they needed somewhere to sleep for the night, so she let them.

Gamepaw

Game stared at the cat momentarily before nodding at it with understand and replying to the pony with a nod, showing he doesn't mind.

Go Up