League of Legends

Started by Boltavio, 2013 Jan 01, 21:31:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Puynsi

I switch from DoTA 2 to League of Legends now and then, sometimes the community its just... too much. And Im talking about both games, if its not a troll, its a rager if its not a rager its a ragequiter and afk or something else.

My opinion? League is an awesome game, but now and then you have to just drop it off for a while.

John Pone

Quote from: Rainbow Twist on 2014 Feb 04, 19:19:35
i'm willing to give this game another chance but imo the community has always been terrible when i've tried.

Granted i've maybe 20 hours logged, all of them have been against bots.. and maybe a few against bots with other players....

I've 2 accounts, one for EU West and North America..... both of which are lvl 5 minimum.

anyone care to add me for a game run through just ask...

I've got a lvl 5 smurf on EUW and NA if you want to have a go. Either one would be fine.

Meryiel

Anyone playing "League of Legends"? If yes, then on what servers? I am playing in EU Nordic & East and I am curently in Silver I league. My favourite champions are Quinn and Valor, Ahri, Twitch and Evelynn. And yours? Also, my nickname is Meryiel if you are curious. :P

KireiameJin

My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Book Smarts

Just merged the two topics

Questions/concerns; please PM me or another mod

~Thank you

Meryiel

So... anyone playing on EU N&E server?

John Pone

oh my god

EG delivered

Meryiel

Pffft...  :l I only know ONE good team.  lol

I am kidding of course. :P

Puynsi

Slowly coming back from slumber, using Taric as a supp mid-game bruiser/tank, still a good build even after the nerf.

Probably will drop Rengar jungle since I suck at it and keep the Shyvanna jung.

Topping usually with Nasus or anything I feel like, top is the most flexible lane for me at least.

Servers: EUW(not much 'cuz lag)/NA/LAN/LAS (currently)

So... just leaving like... a reminder.

Zsaszz

i have an account on LAN, i maybe will make one in NA later since a friend plays there and told me to make one but i will get the LAN one to 30 first, my favorites right now are Miss Fortune, the all mighty Teemo :P, Udyr and Karthus( a kind of love/hate, love to use him but hate to fight vs him). If anyone plays in the LAN server feel free to add i mostly play ARAM  ovO

Ahri

Littshepkid02 is my name
Na

I don't play the game nor my computer really anymore but if you ask I will although don't expect mlg regardless of my name >:/
please don't attempt to message me, I don't want to be anyone's friend on here.

Zsaszz

well now, a few months past since my last post here i already have reached lvl 30 on LAN and have a lvl 6 smurf on NA, i play a lot with Azir, Nautilus and Sona on LAN; more of a supp kind of player.

LAN: Zsaszz
NA:  Ephnoss

Quizzicall

If anyone needs my I'll be on the NA server with the name Spartan329. Also bring Skype :3 or something like that cause I love COOPERATION ovO and fun :D

niebenze

:]Who has LOL download address, be indebted forever~!!!

Zsaszz

Spoiler: First steps • show
[quote author=Zsaszz link=topic=6111.msg857517#msg857517 date=1411773557]
i have an account on LAN, i maybe will make one in NA later since a friend plays there and told me to make one but i will get the LAN one to 30 first, my favorites right now are Miss Fortune, the all mighty Teemo :P, Udyr and Karthus( a kind of love/hate, love to use him but hate to fight vs him). If anyone plays in the LAN server feel free to add i mostly play ARAM  ovO
[/quote]
[quote author=Zsaszz link=topic=6111.msg875314#msg875314 date=1418224192]
well now, a few months past since my last post here i already have reached lvl 30 on LAN and have a lvl 6 smurf on NA, i play a lot with Azir, Nautilus and Sona on LAN; more of a supp kind of player.

LAN: Zsaszz
NA:  Ephnoss

[/quote]

Well this topic is somewhat dead, but why start a new one if this one still exist.
Been playing league for a while now(i think i will hit a year in July if i'm not mistaken), still avoiding ranked because of how toxic the players are on there. play mostly Summoners rift, sometimes aram and dominion. Main sona, second more used is teemo and either Azir or nautilus can be in the 3rd spot.
If someone here still plays league i would be glad to play, just add. My summoner name is in my signature. just pm me here to know what server it was sent  :luna:

PD: Ekko is broken right now need a nerf ASAP >:/

Puynsi

HEY PEOPLE! YOU THOUGHT FEDORA WAS BROKEN?! BRACE YOURSELVES.

Chromastone64

I recently got into League. I really enjoy it (when my team isn't being a bunch of jerks).
Jinx, Nami, T.F and Brand are AWESOME.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Jcfraven

I've gotten into League of Legends recently and have been working on mastering Twisted Fate. The community isn't too bad, but you have those people who claim you're feeding just because a champion is killing you over and over again(in my case, one that has been known to terrorize TF, I think).

I plan to eventually forge a team, whenever I get to a level where it's possible.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2015 Jul 30, 13:52:41
I've gotten into League of Legends recently and have been working on mastering Twisted Fate. The community isn't too bad, but you have those people who claim you're feeding just because a champion is killing you over and over again(in my case, one that has been known to terrorize TF, I think).

I plan to eventually forge a team, whenever I get to a level where it's possible.

Spoiler: Speaking from 5 years of experience of League • show

I'd say the community is about 40% Toxic, most of which only reside in ranked games. So if anyone here wants to avoid as many toxic players as possible, avoid ranked games.
There's also this process that league players go through. When someone first starts out, they are in the "ok" zone for behavior but then later enter the "Hot Head" phase about half a year in. After 2 years of playing, everything goes downhill to a chill mode where they think, "Whatever, let's just play and have fun!" This does not apply to everyone, but a majority of players I have seen many went through this.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Go Up