The Worst/Best Present I've Ever Given

Started by Fudgemuffin, 2012 Dec 14, 12:57:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fudgemuffin

2012 Dec 14, 12:57:40 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 14, 12:59:32 by Fudgemuffin
It all started when she said she crashed her car.

I wanted to get a gift for my favourite teacher at my school, along with Shy-Blood and Sulfur. We decided to get her a gift, and we thought of the worst gift possible. In the gift box, it contained a cut in half Santa getting knocked over by a car which crashed into a pole, (Broken in half red pen) along with a Pringles can containing a plush kitten.

The reason why there's a Pringles kitty is because one day my teacher had a slideshow on about Economics, and for some reason she had this image.
Spoiler: show

After that, when we moved onto the next slide, a pop noise would come up. We thought that the kitten was coming back for revenge.

Anyhow, I rushed into school this morning with the supplies for the gift, as it wasn't ready then. Sulfur, Shy and I quickly organised it rushing. However, as Shy and I can't wrap properly, Sulfur fixed the wrapping for us. A few classes later, we found the teacher. I voted for Sulfur to give it to her, but then I did. We laughed giving it to her, and Sulfur said it wasn't her idea.

During our big break, Shy-Blood or Sulfur was told to go to Reception. Shy went and Sulfur and me had no clue what was going on. Shy told us laughing, that it was about the present. The teachers were confused about the point of the present, and Shy explained it to a teacher. We told everyone that we got detention for two weeks, but then told them we didn't. In the English exam, my favourite teacher was there and told me her thanks for the present.

I'm still laughing over the situation, and don't know whether to regret or not.

Shy-Blood

2012 Dec 14, 14:57:21 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 14, 15:03:20 by Shy-Blood
I can't believe you posted about this. I REGRET NOTHING!!!!  ovO ovO

Spoiler: show
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.

Fudgemuffin

The members of this forum most likely think we're gore-minded maniacs. lol

Shy-Blood

Quote from: Fudgemuffin on 2012 Dec 14, 15:02:30
The members of this forum most likely think we're gore-minded maniacs. lol

*Tugs invisible collar* Er.....  lol lol
Credit goes to Frosting Blush.