-Fresh start in Canterlot- JUMP IN!

Started by cloudyraindrops90, 2016 Jan 27, 16:17:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nameless Whirlwind

Thunder heard some sort of jingling sound. Turning his head around, he noticed some pony in a jester outfit. He realized that the sounds came from her hat.

He turned his head back. He noticed a new drop of liquid on the table. He had missed seeing it slide down due to the unusual sound he heard earlier.

He sighed, waiting for the next droplet to form.
Signature.

FakeSmile

Fake Smile gaze to and from the clock, and the stranger next to her. She couldn't imagine what could be on a pony's mind to make them lay like that. Smile decided to try it out herself and laid her head on her own table. She stared at her cup a bit, but didn't see what the stranger could possibly be seeing. The mare kept like that for a while till her gaze fell forward. She gasp in surprised to see she could easily see the strangers face from her view. The mare slowly moved the cup in front of her face to hide from the stranger. A few giggles came from behind the cup as she kept still; hopefully the stallion didn't notice her copying him.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Aeterna Sol

Quote from: cloudyraindrops90 on 2016 Jan 31, 21:16:59
((Of course :) ))

((Cool. Just to make sure, I might disappear sometimes. If I'm needed, send me a PM. I'll get a notification in my email.))

A white mare enters the city, wearing headphones. "This looks about right. I wonder if there are any interesting stuff here..." She was wandering the town, probably trying to find something. She teleports to a nearby rooftop, and looks around. She saw a pony wearing a strange hat... "That's new... I wonder what she's doing." Blaze teleports down and enters the café she was in, not realizing she was emitting her light elemental energy. She waited in line... When she got to order, she already knew: two apples, some hay fries, and a glass of watermelon juice. "You'll know which table I'm at, thanks to my bright colors." She took a table next to the ponies with their heads on their table, and turns on some music on her headphones. It's a good thing she's wearing them, or everyone would be interrupted.

Music:

SandFire

Shadow seeing a bright flash in a local cafe seeing a mare teleport in. Deciding it was time to have something to eat went in and ordered something and went to sit at an empty table.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Purple

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Feb 02, 18:14:48

"I..see," He says, laughing a bit. Not in disbelief, but in wonder and shock alike.

"You've done all that, and I've just been in forests and this city," He continues, chuckling at that reality, knowing how boring he is in comparison.

Sparkle gave a light giggle.  "That's not a bad thing y'know, it actually sounds pretty peaceful," she says with a smile.  She'd give anything to lead a peaceful life like that at least for a day.  Adventure was nice and all, but peace and quiet sounded... well, peaceful.

Jcfraven

He frowns at that, a shadow crossing his expression. "Peaceful..may not be the correct word," He replies, his ears folding again, before he shakes his head to try to clear it.

"In any case, it's peaceful with you..so that's what's important," He says, his ears still folded, despite his attempts to keep his head clear.

Purple

Sparkle blushed a bit at the compliment.  She noticed that Raven seemed upset soon after though.  "Hey, are you ok?" she asks, concerned.  She worried that she had upset him.

Jcfraven

2016 Feb 02, 21:11:11 #227 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 02, 21:27:36 by Jcfraven
"I'm..fine," He lies. "Nothing to worry yourself with," He continues, forcing off the rest of his previous mood.

Purple

((I understand what you mean.  The smae thing about RPing happened to me for awhile, to the point where it affected my mental state.  If it becomes too much for you, the best thing you can do is take a break from RPing for a couple months.  That's what helped me anyways :P))

"...Alright, if you say so,"  Sparkle says, taking the hint that Raven might not want to talk about it.  "...So, um... whats your favorite color?" she asks, thinking it would be best to change the topic.  It was sort of a stupid question, but it was the first thing that popped into her head.

Nameless Whirlwind

Thunder continued to stare at the cup, although it was much harder to do so. While he couldn't hear the music of the pony who recently sat nearby, the vibrations caused the plastic container to shake back and forth, causing the droplets to fall off directly instead of sliding down. The lack of music didn't even help at all, since he could clearly hear some giggling directly towards him.

He tried facing the other direction, only to face the pony with the jester hat once more. This time, it seemed like she was imitating him. It was understandable since she was trained to be humorous, but in the stallion's eyes it just seemed plain rude.

Unable to take these conditions, he surrendered. Pushed over his limits, he took the cup, got up from his seat and decided to take a seat opposite to Fakesmile.

He sighed. "So, is there anything you want from me?" He said as he brought the straw of his cup to his mouth and drinking the substance contained within. It was a mixture of salty and sweet, something the stallion didn't like but dealt with.
Signature.

FakeSmile

Fake Smile let out a sigh of relief when she heard the chair next to her move; she got away with staring at someone again. But her eyes widen with surprised as she heard the chair in front of her move. Smile couldn't believe the stranger was actually questioning her. Still resting her head on the table, she moved to face the stallion. The mare kept her stare on him as she thought about how to go about answering him. With a small smile she sang,
Fake Smile: Mmmmm, no not really. I was just curious 'bout what you saw in the cup.
Her smile slowly grew a bit wider as she lifted her head off the table. She moved her dessert in front of her and looked down at the little cakes; they were small cake balls covered in strawberry icing. As she slid the tray of desserts toward the middle of the table she asked,
Fake Smile: Is there anythin' you want from me?
The mare smiled as she rested her chin on her hooves. She tilted her head in a curious fashion as she examined the stallion in front of her. Smile was guilty of pony watching, but very few approach her when they catch her in the act. Usually some ponies would just tell her how rude or weird it is to stare. She was curious to see what this pony had to say, and hope it wasn't the same speech the others had said.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nameless Whirlwind

2016 Feb 02, 23:23:21 #231 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 02, 23:29:54 by Nameless Whirlwind
"You can see a great deal of things in a cup," The stallion shot back. "Sometimes even a plastic cup can bring forth memories and...Yeah I have no idea. I guess the cup looks fashionable. Quite possibly I was thinking of something else, but who knows?"

The stallion began to softly chuckle. "Why am I even laughing?" he said to himself as he looked at the pony across from him. "I suppose it's because of you, and you are doing a great job at it so far. I guess that's what I came here for, a laugh."

Thunder took notice of Fakesmile's curiosity towards him. His smile immediately died off. "Eh? Whatca looking at me like that for? Is there something on my face?"

He looked to the side of his body. Under his vest were the gift granted to him for winning the genetic lottery: his wings. His rather, unusually large pegasus wings. "Is it the wings? I know it's unusual to see a pegasus like this but y'know, it's also unusual to see a pony dressed like that in a cafe, but I don't judge as long as you don't."

Signature.

Aeterna Sol

Blaze's music had just ended, and at the same time, her food was ready: Two apples, a medium size box of hay fries, and a glass of watermelon juice. She moved her headphones to her neck, and could hear other ponies at a table next to hers. She peeked over, holding one of her apples with her magic. "Hello. You two seemed to be in a good mood, and I have nothing better to do. What's up?"

FakeSmile

Fake Smile took a mini cake and popped it in her mouth as she listen to the stranger's cup explanation. An amused smile was on her face the more he talked about it. She couldn't help but let our a laugh when he blamed his laughter on her. Smile also thought his reason to sit with her was amusing so she let out chuckle.
The mare tilted her head when Thunder mentioned his wings; she didn't really expect that, but it didn't stop her from leaning over to get a better look. She couldn't see much from where she was sitting so sat back down. With a small smile she replied,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Mmmm, I was lookin' more at what you have to say than your appearance. I know Canterlot is burstin with Unicorns, but I seen my fair share of wings. [/color]
She let a soft chuckle as she took a sip of her drink. While drinking her coffee, Smile looked down at her clothes when Thunder mentioned her appearance. She was still wearing her grey sweater from earlier and she liked her hat too much to take it off.. The mare started to feel her face to see if she accidentally left her face paint on. She didn't feel anything on her cheek or nose, but when she moved closer to her right eye she figured that what he was talking about. A golden star laid over her eye, but it didn't look like it was painted on. The mare's stare fell back onto the stallion as she said,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Geez, I didn't think I would get called out by the fashion police today. And here I am thinkin I look fine. Ah Ha Ha Ha!
But yes, I don't judge; I lost that right a long time ago. [/color]
The mare's cat smile returned when she finished. She found the stallion to be amusing and was relieved he didn't chew her out for staring. Smile took another sip of her drink as she glanced over at a clock. She had a few more minutes till her shop opened, so she decided to take her time with the food and enjoy the stranger's company.

The mare looked toward the new voice and smiled. She examined the mare till she decided that the pony could be interesting. As her smile grew wider she sang,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Hello there. I'm just enjoyin' this stallion's company and a nice treat.[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Aeterna Sol

She looked at the other mare and smiled. "Well, you yourself look like the kind of pony that likes to make others laugh. Ain't that nice? Anyway, I don't want to forget to, so I'll introduce myself." Blaze got up from her table and walked to theirs. "My name's Blazing Sun. I'm actually the fastest learner I know. Though, I don't always understand some things. What's your names, you two?"

Misty Fly

*Marble and deep sense follow shadow to the cafe*
Magic...

Nameless Whirlwind

Thunder took notice of the new pony. More specifically, the elemental light energy emanating off of her coat. He brushed through his own mane, remembering that it would glow as well given the right circumstances.

"The name..." Thunder paused for a moment. He hated giving out his own name to random ponies that walked up to him and asked him for it, but it didn't look like it would do any harm.

"...is Thunder, Thunder Arrowhead Jet." He simply stated, returning his attention back to his beverage, taking another sip of the mixture. He looked back at Fakesmile, waiting to hear her name.
Signature.

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm i never been here before...
Deep Sense : mabe thats what happens when you barely go outside
Magic...

SandFire

Shadow noticing Marble coming in to the cafe waved at her silently hoping she would notice her.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

*Marble and Deep Sense notice Shadow *
Marble : so what do you got in mind?
Deep Sense : well i think i.ll have to cut my vacation short i,m leaving tommorow...
Magic...

Go Up