Bullying troubles (Resolved)

Started by Little Star, 2013 Jan 16, 07:28:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Little Star

*pulls everypony who posted in and squeezes them really tight* You guys are life savers!

Night Pony

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Little Star

"Heheh... Whoops!" *Lets dem go*

But seriously right now I wish I could drive or fly to each of your houses and hug you :3

Little Judas

All of you people should be happy that you are shorter than me. Being tall isn't as fun, I can tell you that.
All those times my height caused me neck and back pains, all those times I bumped my head, ...

Believe me it is better being small than tall like me.

The only positive thing about being tall is that when I'm around smaller people, I can pretend I'm Gandalf with a bunch of Hobbits.

Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Jenzy

Yay! ^-^

We've always got your back. No need to worry. :3

Pipkin

Well it's nice to see you got everything working out for you.  Being bullied is never fun but it's easily solvable if you know how and have the confidence to do something about it.

It also helps if the teachers didn't favor the bully and suspend YOU after the bully attacks you and you tell him off because "violence isn't the answer", but that's a story for another day...

Just keep on ignoring them, and if it gets to the point of action needing to be taken, usually teachers/parents will actually do something if it's required.  Do this and your days will always be full of good cheer!  :D

PrincessButton

Glad to see you're cheered up StarSong.  :D <3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

super_chris85

This is why i like forums so much people are always willing to help and don't jump to conclusions i know if i ever have problems i'll come here and StarSong i'm happy for ya

hyper drive [HD]

if only that could happen top me but hey i found a pinkie pie in my school so tomarrow im wearing my dj pon3 hoodie to school for the first time wish me luck lol

Go Up