Malware (OOC)

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 23, 20:26:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Havent gotten anything from annos unfortunately. I might just magically pop into the group if no response in a week.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Malware, Marble, Tax, and Nightlight are fighting. Look at the freaking rp.

Julien999

Quote from: Nightshade Star on 2017 Sep 29, 07:49:53Malware, Marble, Tax, and Nightlight are fighting. Look at the freaking rp.
Can they be seen?
Is the powerplant still there?

That's my questions for peoples not involved in the fight outside.

Peace Keeper

I may have to do a sudden appearance soon. May seem annos will not be returning anytime soon. Guess some forgot about us? x3

Maybe next week Sat or Sun Ima just jump in if no answer.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

Misty Fly

I.m here Shady not sure about everyone else
Magic...

Julien999

I think they were all busy in real life. They may have holiday soon enough, because it's holiday on my side.

Hope that I won't say goodbye to the holiday soon.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Oct 22, 18:55:35I.m here Shady not sure about everyone else

Btw do not call me Shady call me Night since it's also a nickname for Nightlight

Peace Keeper

Was pretty busy here. Sorry for the long absence. Also doesnt seem annos is gonna respond here. Been 3 weeks after my expected response time so guess Ima have tp make a sudden appearance to ya guys. Just gonna need to read back all the posts to better understand what is going on

Julien999

Eh, it wasn't this active lately. Maybe is it because the absence of GlassMirror caused an alt or is it because we were out of ideas? Or, just, waiting on one another.

Nightshade Star

I was waiting so long for @Misty Fly (no offense) and I'm pretty sure my reply was the last one

Misty Fly

Magic...

Nightshade Star

Great thank god
Should we continue RO? I don't want the RP to go Archived

Peace Keeper

Well... Guess its time to give GM a call or something if she is still interested or if we can still continue on our own. Doesnt seem annos is returning anymore so I could just skip to being already at the next spot and wait for ya there.

Misty Fly

forget it let's just continue the rp without her and to be honest i really want to continue
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2018 Jan 05, 12:09:27forget it let's just continue the rp without her and to be honest i really want to continue
Same

Nightshade Star

Go Up