"Get out of jail free" card (CC card)

Gamepaw - ??? - 175 mil - Traflagar Square
Spoiler: properties • show

Timber - Hat - 170 mil - Electric Company

Armetis - ??? - 170 mil - The Angel Inslington

---------------------------------------

Thunga picks up his card and rolled for Game. He also moves his piece to the amount of spaces the dice rolled. He moves it to Fleet Street.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

//Things stopped so I'll do a thing :p

*A random bird flies into the house and knocks everything off the game board*

Well, That was a bird

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

"It was." Game mused, noting the Game had been ruined. "So, something else then?"

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game, wondered in thought. "What about outside? There won't be much left shortly." He offered his suggestion, having not really gone outside in a while.

Super sayian pony

Sure why not. Outside sounds nice
*Timber said getting up and stretching*

SCIENCE!!

Gamepaw

Game also got up, however more slowly and with more of a struggle before questioning the other members of the small party. "Thunga, Artemis? You coming?"

Peace Keeper

Thunga sees the bird shuffling the cards, pieces, and money around. Now feeling the game has now been ruined, he wasn't all too upset since he still not sure of the game. He responds.

I'll come along, too.

He comes up scurrying to the two.

Go Up