My crazy adventures in Ponyville (Season 2) Out of Character [OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jan 11, 03:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GoldenTerrabyte

2015 May 29, 06:53:03 #20 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 02, 22:44:14 by GoldenTerrabyte
Spoiler: Doro after 3 years • show
Although Doro did not appear in season 1, he will be here in season 2, depicted as if he's now lived in Equestria for 3 years

Race: a wolf, but goes by a diamond dog
Appearance changes: Quite a bit taller and stronger looking.
Strengths: He's in general gotten more mature. His physical and magical strength have both improved vastly, and he's in general better with ponies socially. Also has developed a skill for finding crystals.
Weaknesses: His love for playing in the mud has not diminished at all, and he's usually even more filthy than he used to be, not to mention stinkier, now that he spends most his time underground, digging around for gems. Not that any of his diamond dog friends mind, really. :p

Bio: After having lived down in the gem caves with the diamond dogs for a while, he enjoyed their lifestyle, so Doro joined their ranks, and learned the ways of them, becoming great at finding gems underground. However, he also comes out into Ponyville quite often. So, this has led him to becoming well liked in both communities. Among the diamond dogs, he's regarded as one of the more intelligent dogs, and is quite often the one the others come to for help and such. And his interactions with Ponyville has also led to the rest of the diamond dogs being a little kinder to the ponies in general.
I'm back

Julien999

! Oh ma mistérieuse marque! We completely forgot Starlight Glimmer and your cutie mark!

Misty Fly

Magic...

Julien999

Misty Fly

depends on which one of my characters you mean?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2015 May 29, 22:36:44 #25 Last Edit: 2015 May 31, 02:13:59 by Peace Keeper
Hmm... not sure. if ya guys want, you come come up with your own bios 3 years after what happened. Ya guys can decide on your own if you want your marks restored or still lost.

Which reminds me, I had another OC that I had in here that I played with. He has his cutie mark restored for a while. If I plan to use my OC Cheveyo again or any other one, I will add more info of them.

Ima plan to open it pretty soon. Maybe my tomorrow Saturday just to give people time to think of the evolution after 3 years.

Post Merge

The RP is finally reopened and Season 2 can start now!!!

Hope ya guys enjoy, and hope everything can go well. Also make use of this OOC if ya guys plan on stuff, interact or have questions on stuff with other RPers.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Hmm, I wonder if I should end up doing something that would end up causing Starlight to escape by on purpose or accidental means just for the heck of it.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Peace Keeper

@LunarDusk : If ya like, you can free Starlight. I honestly have no idea what will become of her in 3 years, but guess you can decide her nature in the time being. Just make sure that if you want to bring her in, try not to make the situation too great. Don't want to lose anyone in such craziness like before.

@GoldenTerrabyte : Whenever you feel like jumping in, feel free. You can enter at anytime in any way.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GoldenTerrabyte

Also, if you've been paying attention in my posts on the Dinosaur RP, you may have noticed I decided to have Doro be with the Diamond Dogs? Since I haven't actually joined yet, should I completely redo my sign up for Doro to conform to that decision?
I'm back

Peace Keeper

If ya like. You can carry on your alliance in your OC's bio.
You don't have to completely redo the bio. Just do any needed changes in the info and you should be good.

GoldenTerrabyte

Yeah, I've now edited the form to better match how I want him to exist in the pony world. Because I just thought, if I wanna have an anthro wolf character in Equestria, I might as well make him be a diamond dog, as he'd fit into the world better that way. I say Doro does fit the part well, I always did imagine Doro liking gems, even though I didn't mention that much, until now, with him being a diamond dog. What should please Doro more than pretty much getting to dig around in the dirt and mud all day, finding pretty gems in the process? :p
I'm back

Peace Keeper

Hmm good question. From your original info your OC loves playing in the mud. Could be your main thing. Not sure about anything else. Wish I know so well more.

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, that really is Doro's main trait, he loves playing in the mud, and getting all dirty. And that's part of why I think him being a diamond dog is perfect, seeing as he'd be doing that, by digging for gems. I'm just imagining he'd be having a lot of fun helping them find gems, for the most part just sharing what he finds, as unlike the others, he really just likes to find gems for fun, not so much to collect them like the others do. He mostly just enjoys all the digging in the dirt, and he likes assisting the others in their efforts to find gems. :p That's not to say he doesn't have a collection of his gems, he just shares most of his, but this has caused him to pretty much become friends with everyone down there. That's what I imagine his life down there is like.
I even drew a little sketch of Doro digging in the dirt, wearing one of those little vests the diamond dogs wear. :3

So anyway, I'll be gone for a bit, I'll be back Sunday. While I'm gone though, I'll try to think of a good entry post!
I'm back

Peace Keeper

Sounds pretty good.

Alrights. Hope to see ya again soon. Wish ya luck. I'll be waiting for you whenever you like to jump in.

Julien999

My crazy, accident, extraordinary (hope it's not TOO extraordinary) idea: Joy as a mare!

Peacekeeper is back at Ponyville, we need to celebrate his return! So, Pinkie Pie will say to him the "Welcome Back!" (as a song, if you want) and Rainbow Dash will do his Sonic Rainboom! Meanwhile, Joy is sleeping on his bed in a cabin that he builded on a tree some day ago. The "Boom!" wake up him and the shockwave make it fall a potion on his head! Than... his gender has been changed...
Hope it's not really a problem for "her".

Peace Keeper

seems okay. though probably not sure Rainbow Dash would do it on birthdays, but pretty much show off the sonic rainboom to everyone.

he he you turning into amare shouldn't be too much of a problem. as long as I don't get dragged quickly into forests, dungeons or other stuff it should be fine.

Rainboom Blitz

hello Peace, do you have any suggestions on how my bio should be put together? any help would be appreciated

Peace Keeper

well... a bio can start of anyway ya like.
for basics, you can think of your origins, or where are they raised. then put in any kind of stuff important in the middle that helped or hurt your OC, then finally you can put anything recent, like what your OC is doing now, where it lives, and other things like hobbies, friends, almost any.

Go Up