What's your opinion on Filly Funtasia?

Started by Bro1997, 2014 Aug 03, 12:10:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bro1997

The upcoming CGI animated Filly Funtasia is suppose to start in 2015. I have watched all three trailers on YouTube and I believe the third trailer is improved over the first one. Some people have complained about the stories being predictable and the show being girlish, but I don't think I'll be bad. I think it's actually going to be kind of cute and funny. It does look a little dark though with the mirror and Battiwigs which are the main antagonists it seems. I want to see what other bronies feel about this show. Comment down below.  :D

hazardtime

I'd wait for the pilot.  Also, I believe there have been other threads on this before, and I can't remember if they ended badly.

Bro1997

Quote from: hazardtime on 2014 Aug 03, 12:55:26
I'd wait for the pilot.  Also, I believe there have been other threads on this before, and I can't remember if they ended badly.

Really, do you know where they are exactly. Are they under old threads by any chance? I can't wait for the pilot. I hope it's good.

Chishio Kunrin

Found the other thread: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11906.0
I'd say it went pretty well and could still be open for discussion.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up