Post your pony-merch!

Started by Zhai, 2014 May 18, 15:02:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zhai

that's it! post photos of your MLP merchandising, doesnt matter if its unnoficial.
t-shirts, posters, plushies...whatever you have  :D

share your joy and inspire us!  :3

Tropico, Tomato Max and Carrot

MrEmu

I WOULD show my stuff, but I have no pictures... :c

Gouranga

Poni Poni Poni Poni!
I don't have a very large collection, and I don't have any camera to take a picture, but since this thread has a day/post ratio of 2.33:1, I'm going to list it  ovO

I have all 8 Mcdolans poneis from the recent thingy they had in April, none bought online, but in retrospective I probably should have bought them there because asking face-to-face for pone resulted in this situation that I wrote on the same day-->https://plus.google.com/107020737937253730016/posts/8BmkfaumNw1
I got a handmade plushie from Canterlot Con, a few cheap plushies from HMV.. black "Vinyl" ponies "Mistery box" also from HMV..
I actually got some cool t-shirts back from 2011, one of them says "number 25" With a moustache, for example.

I do plan on buying more. One day. First I'll buy a camera though lol

Zhai

2014 May 27, 16:42:22 #3 Last Edit: 2014 May 27, 16:45:10 by Zhai
awww I feel ya in that mcdonalds story, if they ever give MLP stuff in spanish macdos i wont get any because im shy u.u but omg at the cashier looking annoyed at the end

your merch sounds great so far! i've seen some hanmade plushies and they look suuuuuperrr awesome!  O:
Tropico, Tomato Max and Carrot

Go Up