Open Server Party! January 16th and 17th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Dec 27, 14:22:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

<3 I love playing this game and i hope everybody has a grand time playing it  <3
A nomad, tired from wandering.

dashie77

Yey!!! :D now to pick out 3 ocs to go as...... O_o My ocs are gonna fight about whos gonna be the lucky 3.... o_o Oh dear celestia Anyways See you all on the server if you guys can make it!

Now on to those doritos...

Tiger Eye

YEAH!!!! I missed last osw so I CAN'T wait!!!! xD

frío

Thunder Spin

frío

Arcen

Hooray! The time has finally come!

I'll be there for the party as well!

- Sunny Day

Glorified be Chat-O-Landia, where friendship blossoms!

Particlemane

Midnight Hush has her tickets reserved. She'll be coming to Equestria for the party.
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

Blizzard_Frost

Spacecase101

AWSOME SAUCE!! I hope I get to stalk I mean meet all the great ponies I talked to on the forums ;)

LIFE AS STRANGE AS IT SEEMS.
IT LIES ON ITS SIDE AND SCREAMS!!
We are many...We are one...HOMELINGS!! Mucho of de Wooting!!

Onion Sing

2016 Jan 05, 05:29:51 #71 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 05, 07:05:53 by Onion Sing
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!  :3

I'm totally gonna be there for the next OSW!  :D

Cleared it with my Boss and everything! ^-^

Am looking forward to dancing with all you ponies again,
and maybe this time I'll even be able to play Hide & Seek with CMC Scootaloo and the gang!  0:)

Ya'll picked a pretty good date for it too.
I should be just about done playing Tales of Zestiria by then...  X3

Post Merge

Quote from: Particlemane on 2016 Jan 02, 19:00:18
Midnight Hush has her tickets reserved. She'll be coming to Equestria for the party.
Woo hoo! Hope to see ya there, again!  ^-^

Tiger Eye

2016 Jan 05, 12:20:13 #72 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 05, 12:50:25 by Tiger Eye
Am I able to play on Win 10? (NP, I have win 7 too, just asking) (My English, Idk if I wrote it correct .-.)

And.. I HAVE TO GET LOT OF BUTTER POPCORN, MY PERFECT HEADPHONES AND READY TO PLAAAAAAY
OH, I frogot I have to get some Cola too

frío

I have nuka cola :D nothing can beat that! i have my headphones set and my mouse ready!! Lets do this!!

Pipkin

Quote from: Tiger Eye on 2016 Jan 05, 12:20:13
Am I able to play on Win 10? (NP, I have win 7 too, just asking) (My English, Idk if I wrote it correct .-.)

And.. I HAVE TO GET LOT OF BUTTER POPCORN, MY PERFECT HEADPHONES AND READY TO PLAAAAAAY
OH, I frogot I have to get some Cola too

The build should be compatible with 10

Tiger Eye

Particlemane

Quote from: Onion Sing on 2016 Jan 05, 05:29:51

I should be just about done playing Tales of Zestiria by then...  X3

*Gasp* Another Tales of fan! I already thought you were cool, but now, you're a whole lot cooler! At least, like... I don't know... 20%, maybe?

Judging by the picture, I'd say you're about... 70% of the way done? Typically you can figure out how close to done you are by multiplying your level by 2 and subtracting 15.

Don't tell me anything about it, though. I've only just begun it, so no spoilers. ^_^
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

Onion Sing

Quote from: Particlemane on 2016 Jan 06, 00:18:39
*Gasp* Another Tales of fan! I already thought you were cool, but now, you're a whole lot cooler! At least, like... I don't know... 20%, maybe?

Judging by the picture, I'd say you're about... 70% of the way done? Typically you can figure out how close to done you are by multiplying your level by 2 and subtracting 15.

Don't tell me anything about it, though. I've only just begun it, so no spoilers. ^_^

If you do all the side quests, it's about 100 hours, or so?
So, um, be sure to mark your Calendar for the LoE OSW!  ^-^

Oh, and, does this remind you of anything?

Whenever I see em, I think of Tales of games.  :D

Particlemane

Dots are literally my favorite candies. Are we the same person, but maybe from different times? Or dimensions? Because that would be amazing.

McClaw

Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

Go Up