Homeward Bound (Private RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 May 03, 16:59:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

//This RP is Private. So unless you have been invited, don't post. If you want to join you'll have to private message me with a description of your OC and a very good reason why they should be involved in this story. Finally I'm going to act as the game master to ensure the movement of the plot.

With the sun making way for the moon's soft night, two strangers embark on a journey to the place that Blazing Legend calls home. The duo must leave behind the city of Manehatten far behind as they travel through the wild lands with no map and limited supplies. What is Gypsi running away from? Why is Blazing Legend helping her? Are they being hunted? Only the future will tell.

Blazing Legend makes no indications of remorse about his leaving of the city after only one day. His mind was set solely on the path ahead of him.

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 03, 17:26:22 #1 Last Edit: 2015 May 03, 17:36:29 by Timber Keyblade
"The sky's beautiful when the sun rises and sets" Gypsi smiled.

[Name: Gypsi
Species: unknown (Pegasus Pony, Deer, Ocelot, and Fox)
Story: She was created in a FoxHound lab, and fillynapped by a slave caravan. Before she was sold, however, she was rescued by a cyborg ninja, but Gypsi got injected during the fight. She came to Marehatten, sreaching for a place to call home, and now, thanks to Blazing Legend, she's on her way to found home.]
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

annosrules

"The sweet harmony that beckons change to which I have found no equal in my travels," Blaze speaks earnestly and with poetic flare.

Name: Blazing Legend (Blaze for short)
Species: Earth Pony
Story: Born to a small family in a frontier community on the edge of the Everfree forest. After discovering his ability to perceive the landscape in 3D, Blaze began to travel across all of Equestia in order to personally map the area and record it's secrets. His knowledge is priceless to some and dangerous to others, including himself. Blaze happened upon Gypsi and decided to lead her to his hometown in the hope of giving her a better life.

Timber Keyblade

Gypsi had taken her hood off to feel the warm sunlight on her fur, "A true hamony" Gypsi spoke softly, then she affectionately nuzzled his neck, "Thank you again for helping me"

annosrules

"You can thank me when we arrive," Blaze replies.

Timber Keyblade

"Oh, right. Sorry" She smiled nervously and blushed.

annosrules

"Don't be sorry, you have a lot to learn and if you start off sorry you'll never learn it."

Timber Keyblade

"You're right. Let's keeping going" They continued onward.

Meanwhile, crouching and looking over a dune, sat a shady wolf like creature. Its red eye on the two, especially Gypsi, "Finally, I have found you" He said to himself in a robotic voice. On his right shoulder was a FoxHound symbol.

annosrules

"How rested are you?" Blazing asks, trying to determine when they should set up camp.

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 May 03, 18:45:51
"How rested are you?" Blazing asks, trying to determine when they should set up camp.

"Not much... I only got five hours of sleep last night" She told him, looking rather tired.

annosrules

"Then we'll have to rest soon, we have a long day tomorrow," Blaze says, mentally scanning the landscape for a cave or other natural shelter.

Timber Keyblade

"Hey, how about there?" Gypsi pointed to an abandoned cabin. The cabin was still in good shape, except for the landing and stairs.

annosrules

"The roof is nice, but I've learned to not take cabins for granted. There's a cave a few miles away that should be secure."

Timber Keyblade

2015 May 03, 19:20:14 #13 Last Edit: 2015 May 03, 19:23:03 by Timber Keyblade
"I really don't like idea of sleeping on a cold and uncomfortable cave floor, but if you say so" Then an idea struck her, "Hey, since nopony is using it, and it probably still has beds, we can take the mattresses from the cabin and to the cave! What do you think?" (She a little mischievous X3)

annosrules

Blaze lets out a heavy sigh before saying, "One time, this is the one time that we use an abandoned cottage, got it?"

Timber Keyblade

"Ok" She smiles innecent like.

annosrules

And with that, Blaze goes to the cottage's frond door and knocks three times.

Timber Keyblade

They don't hear a response, "No ones home" Gypsi exclaimed as she push the door open, which open, quite easily.

annosrules

"Let's hope it stays that way," Blaze says grimly as he steps into the cottage.

Timber Keyblade

Inside the cottage, the furniture was covered in dust and the dinner table was in pieces. Gypsi flipped a light switch and the lights blinked to life. "Let there be light!" Gypsi said in a joking manner. She walks over to the fridge and looks for food.

Go Up