Subcoscious Ponies

Started by Dream Dust, 2014 Nov 10, 00:36:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dream Dust

Do you sometimes talk about MLP without realizing it?

I'm a kindergarten teacher and I often sing songs to my students. I sing when we wash hands, line up to go to the park, just all the time. I always sing instructions to the first tune that pops in my head. Well now when my students wash their hands they sing to the tune of "Raise this Barn." :]
"Wash our hands, wash our hands, 1, 2, 3, 4. Together we will wash our hands, 1, 2, 3, 4."

Another one of my students came up to me today and started singing, "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs AWAKE!" (He screamed that last word). He then started shaking because he didn't know the rest of the song, but he thought it was funny.)

Sorry if this was done before X3, but has anyone else started talking about or started singing about MLP with meaning to?

Tiger

Aww, that's adorable  ^-^

Sometimes I'd start humming an MLP song without realising it.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Dream Dust

I'm happy to see I'm not the only one.  ^-^ Got pony on the brain!  I do love my students, they are the sweetest little things . . . most times. They have also learned who Pinkie Pie is because I have her on my computer desktop. Anything pink is  :D.

Mizuki

Aww that's so sweet! Now every time I see your Avatar, I'm going to imagine you as this forum's Cheerilee <3

Anyway this happens to me sometimes too! I'll hum something and realize it's actually from MLP XD But I do this with other shows too, I'll quote something randomly and be like "where did I get that from...?" and it turns out it was an obscure Animaniacs Quote or something xD

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Aria BIaze

Daaw what a sweet story  <3
Sometimes I start singing Smile out of no where in sixth period
Then my friend joins in.
"LOOK DEY'RE SINGING MAH LIL PONEE"
*Everyone sings the theme song*

CrabApple

A few times I accadently said "eeyup" In both typing and voice.
[move=9][/move]

Ryo_D_Disk

I have sliped up and said Dr Whooves rather than dr who

Snow Crystals

That would be a cool for a video production also he was positive when he/she was signing which is a good thing.

FruffyWuffy

Diagnosis: Ponyitis
Ponyitis is caused by excessive amounts of ponies, which can be dangerous and should be taken in moderation.
If you see ponies everywhere, you have High Ponyitis.
If you talk about ponies without realising it, (Like you do) you have moderate ponyitis.
If you don't do any of the above, you don't have any ponyitis but might have minor.
I'm going to watch heaps of ponies, and get a high level of ponyitis. :)

Invultrois

While chatting with my non-brony buddies online, i once used 'everypony' instead of 'everybody'.
Eh well, most of them know i'm a brony so no matter. :P

Dream Dust

Quote from: FruffyWuffy on 2014 Dec 30, 05:40:29
Diagnosis: Ponyitis
Ponyitis is caused by excessive amounts of ponies, which can be dangerous and should be taken in moderation.
If you talk about ponies without realising it, (Like you do) you have moderate ponyitis.

Maybe I should see a doctor. *Hears MLP theme* Right after this next episode. Or the next . . . or never.  ovO

Go Up