My god....

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Jan 18, 19:38:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alexandas

Spoiler: show
if she becomes an allicorn than the ponyverse will have it's downfall.  AND BESIDES SHE WON'T.  Maybe we should spam hasbro's email ((or the director or whatever)) with emails saying that that shouldnt happen. . . .
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

GuitarBrony

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 19, 19:11:46
if she becomes an allicorn than the ponyverse will have it's downfall.  AND BESIDES SHE WON'T.  Maybe we should spam hasbro's email ((or the director or whatever)) with emails saying that that shouldnt happen. . . .

They've already made the episode. There's not much we can do. Which is why i say we shouldn't preoccupy ourselves worrying about it.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

alexandas

Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2013 Jan 19, 19:23:32

They've already made the episode. There's not much we can do. Which is why i say we shouldn't preoccupy ourselves worrying about it.

just because its named what its named doesnt mean a thing are we 100% or even 50% sure she is going to be cursed with allicorness?
[CENTER][/CENTER]
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328

GuitarBrony

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Jan 19, 19:27:53
Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2013 Jan 19, 19:23:32

just because its named what its named doesnt mean a thing are we 100% or even 50% sure she is going to be cursed with allicorness?

I'm not saying anything is CONFIRMED. I'm just saying that the episode is already made. Regardless of what happens in it, it's already done, plot-wise. All we can do is wait and see what the episode is. We can't really change anything. So we might as well not sit around and worry too much about it.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Book Smarts

2013 Jan 19, 23:49:19 #24 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 00:29:06 by Book Smarts
Let us lighten the mood

Vertigo

I don't think beacoming a alicorn makes you a princess all the time. Its probly so she can upgrade her magic. Why cant everyone just sucked it up and be happy for her?

Tiger

Quote from: Vertigo on 2013 Jan 19, 23:54:09
I don't think beacoming a alicorn makes you a princess all the time. Its probly so she can upgrade her magic. Why cant everyone just sucked it up and be happy for her?

Because wings and overpowered. More overpowered than she already is.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

IcyFlight

I would be happy if Twi was alicorn  ^-^
Spoiler: SECRET • show
My dream would come true

[/spoiler]
Hello ;3 Check these links out ;3
My DeviantArt page My OC page

Dauntless Dan

Who knows, maybe she will become one maybe she wont i guess we can all wait and see, but there is quite enough evidence

Blues-Music

Wrong , wrong , and wrong.
None of those pictures were officially marketed by hasbro , and that sticker was not an official marketing product. Its like a picture of pikachu being sold , but pikachu was brown. Its not official its just being sold. Also princess coronation is either introducing a new princess , or having Cadence return to her throne as she wasn't an official princess before having a kingdom.Besides hasbro has stated , and I quote "We will not be having any character turn into an alicorn. It would be completely unnecessary.". Besides everyone saying "Its okay , and nothing is wrong about it"  need to think a bit. What would be the point of having 3 races if for some reason a pony gets to be all three? Besides Twilight is OP as she is giving her wings , and super strength with her magic would ruin her.

However if I am wrong I will never ever step foot in this fandom again. The show will officially be dead to me.

Night Pony

I am still intrigued on how you all decided that Alicorns have earth pony abilities.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Blues-Music

2013 Jan 20, 12:31:09 #31 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 14:45:47 by Blues-Music
Quote from: Night Pony on 2013 Jan 20, 12:25:05
I am still intrigued on how you all decided that Alicorns have earth pony abilities.
It has been said multiple times that alicorns have all three races abilities by creators of the show. Besides in the mythology that originated alicorns  to have the power of all of its counterparts. Sadly i'm to lazy to find the source for you , but it is true. The counterparts consist of unicorns , and pegasi , and horses. The unicorns , and pegasi were know to have less physical strength than that of horses.

EDIT: Okay so I found a toy in my local shop , and it seems that it is an official hasbro product. It's called princess Skyla which is a baby princess doll. Luckily I found a meme with the picture.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 20, 12:21:58
None of those pictures were officially marketed by hasbro , and that sticker was not an official marketing product. Its like a picture of pikachu being sold , but pikachu was brown. Its not official its just being sold. Also princess coronation is either introducing a new princess , or having Cadence return to her throne as she wasn't an official princess before having a kingdom.Besides hasbro has stated , and I quote "We will not be having any character turn into an alicorn. It would be completely unnecessary.". Besides everyone saying "Its okay , and nothing is wrong about it"  need to think a bit. What would be the point of having 3 races if for some reason a pony gets to be all three? Besides Twilight is OP as she is giving her wings , and super strength with her magic would ruin her.

However if I am wrong I will never ever step foot in this fandom again. The show will officially be dead to me.

^^^^^
Except the leaving the fandom part. I'd probably stick around, but with less enthusiasm and less trust in the producers, considering how many times we've been told from different official sources saying it will not happen. What I'm saying is: If it does happen, that means they all lied to us.

Apparently, Lauren Faust herself said that alicorns embody the traits of all three races.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

alexandas

2013 Jan 20, 19:15:42 #33 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 20, 19:20:05 by alexandas
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 20, 12:21:58

i would leave too
but im hopeful and believe that you are correct
and if you aren't then
QuoteI will never ever step foot in this fandom again. The show will officially be dead to me.

also her power is way way way way way too strong already.
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Jan 20, 12:31:09
It has been said multiple times that alicorns have all three races abilities by creators of the show. Besides in the mythology that originated alicorns  to have the power of all of its counterparts. Sadly i'm to lazy to find the source for you , but it is true. The counterparts consist of unicorns , and pegasi , and horses. The unicorns , and pegasi were know to have less physical strength than that of horses.

EDIT: Okay so I found a toy in my local shop , and it seems that it is an official hasbro product. It's called princess Skyla which is a baby princess doll. Luckily I found a meme with the picture.

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY time 300
It's technically confirmed she won't become allicorn
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Chishio Kunrin

:I
They had a baby already?!!! That was fast, Shining! O:

And once again, we can count on Hasbro's toy department to jump the gun and release spoilers/hints in the form of toys.

Rissian

Wat already?  :I

Well if it is true at least our worries are over. I'm curious where they plan to go with the story from there now. o_o

CrabApple

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Jan 19, 23:49:19
Let us lighten the mood

LMAO did you just make that XD
[move=9][/move]

Perteks

Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Perteks on 2013 Jan 22, 07:48:15

Oh ny god, is that real? O:
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Perteks on 2013 Jan 22, 07:48:15

The changelings are returning? o.O

I kind of hope this doesn't turn out to be like the Poof vs Foop episode of Fairly Oddparents. Y'know, good baby fairy Poof vs evil baby anti-fairy Foop.

Go Up