My Greetings To You All.

Started by PrincessFantasyStar, 2016 Jan 18, 01:13:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PrincessFantasyStar

Hello everyone. Princess Fantasy Star here!

As you can see, I just joined LoE today. I don't know much about the game, but I've been wanting to play it ever since I first saw it on Equestria Daily. Unfortunately, it seems as though Ive missed out on the Open Server Party, and I just downloaded the game!  ono  DD:  :c Well, I'm sure the servers will reopen again next time. Nothing to worry about...  ^-^   0:)  <3

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Emperor

Hello and welcome to Legends Of Equestria.     I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many friends.

The forum chat is not as active as ingame chat if you ever watched a video of it.   X3

Just a person.

I'm rarely on but you can message me. Through pms or on my account.

Gypsy

Welcome to Loe, hope to see you in-game soon!  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D

Please don't use too many emotes in a single post :P
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Go Up