STRANDED (OOC Thread)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 00:10:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Odd One

Perhaps... Where's it at so far? How would I join? What color is the elephant!?

Peace Keeper

We are... 15% into the story. 3 days passed by in the RP and we are currently in the Temple of Tetra at a canyon in a desert-like area of the island. There is a sign-up thread I made for you to put your OC info. Everyone in the island are all to be from the ship wreck from the storm, and you can choose whether you were washed up to the shore or was in the pod but left the pod before everyone else and set off on your own.

And, the elephant is gray.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Odd One

I'm on a nine hour road trip home, so I'll read through what's up and if you see my name in the sign up thread, you know my decision.

Thunder Spin

I have seen this PR, just never thought of joining.

Peace Keeper

2017 Jun 01, 20:01:50 #184 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 14, 18:39:21 by Peace Keeper
Its been such a while since I have done this. It is time for the new month Role Call. You know the rules. Just post here or on the RP or PM and you are good. Failure to respond within time and you are dropped. You can still re-enter if by any reason you missed it. So here we go.

-------------DEADLINE June 8, 2017-----------------

CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Odd One
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Odd One

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

2017 Jun 02, 04:12:28 #187 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 02, 04:18:08 by Misty Fly
still good

Post Merge

still good
Magic...

Julien999

You posted two same replies in a row... I guess it's by accident.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

2017 Aug 25, 18:13:30 #189 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 25, 19:27:30 by Peace Keeper
Hi everyone. Sorry it has been terribly long. I have been terribly busy, plus with that issue finally resolved... and a new forum layout, we can finally return to continuing the story. Ima want to do another role call and see who are still around. Ima give a long deadline so that everyone has a chance, plus with the opening of LoE coming soon, I want to see who will get the news and jump to the forum or game.

-------------DEADLINE September 22, 2017---------

@LunarDusk
@Misty Fly
@Julien999
CLEAR @Odd One

Odd One

Julien999

A recap of what we did in this RP will be appreciated.

Peace Keeper

Sure.

Recently we had taken th relic from the Temple of Terra and activating a trap. Zeal using the black hole relic we all escaped and ended up at the peak of a mountain. We are right now trying to find a way down to the ground.

Spoiler we will find another temple.

Julien999

Oh. What time is it when you arrive at that temple? Let me guess, at sunset? Or is it still in the middle of the days?

Peace Keeper

2017 Dec 03, 15:02:37 #194 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 04, 04:57:18 by Peace Keeper
Haven't done this in a good while, but starting to feel I need it more importantly. Role calls. I know I am sorry the RPtook long due to very important matters, but now with half of it over I can have extra time.So let us begin. Hopefully we still have enough of us.

----------------DEADLINE December 18-----------------

CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Odd One
@LunarDusk

Misty Fly

i thought this one was already locked
Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Dec 03, 16:32:53i thought this one was already locked
It is not. It's just that we did not made a reply for a long time because the forum shut down. (Or similar)

Odd One

Peace Keeper

Nah. I wont close it until I make the announcement. I tend to leave a message before locking it.

I probably play more at fault for halting the map layout of the temple. I was one to lead everyone in to the temple but not until I had a map up :s

PlatinumJoystick

This is really out of nowhere, especially since I've been out of the RP, this forum, and the fandom itself for more than a year, but it makes me happy to see that you guys have kept up the RP for as long as you have. Sometimes when I get nostalgic (like now) I'll come and take a peek at the forum, and it always made me smile when I saw that threads like this one and Lost in Space were still going. I'm real glad you guys were able to make it this far.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Go Up