First adult quest and pet menu

Started by bennimarru, 2017 Sep 11, 03:17:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

bennimarru

So, I am unable to find Midnight Breeze anywhere in Cantermore for the "The First Day Of Our Pony Lives" quest.

Also, my pet menu only has two options on it, Follow and Sit. I'm not sure if that's because it's a turtle or not, but I thought that pets were supposed to be able to attack.

perrman111

I just found this go east of the train station

kotyasha13

I think not all pets can attack... and.. what
I need to do to get a turtle? Who gived that quest?

Night Striker

Quote from: bennimarru on 2017 Sep 11, 03:17:14So, I am unable to find Midnight Breeze anywhere in Cantermore for the "The First Day Of Our Pony Lives" quest.

Also, my pet menu only has two options on it, Follow and Sit. I'm not sure if that's because it's a turtle or not, but I thought that pets were supposed to be able to attack.

The turtle should be able to attack if you have the right skills from the skill book, like where it enables pets to use ground pounds and stuff

Quote from: kotyasha13 on 2017 Sep 12, 01:57:14I think not all pets can attack... and.. what
I need to do to get a turtle? Who gived that quest?

All pets can attack, like I said you just need the right skills from the skill book, and the only way you can get a turtle is if you're an earth pony who chose animal care for a talent mark.

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Doggy66

me too I can't find Midnight Breeze in Cantermore either

bennimarru

Quote from: Doggy66 on 2017 Sep 14, 04:22:46me too I can't find Midnight Breeze in Cantermore either

Actually, I did find her.

Follow this map.

Proudy Hooves

Aren't extended animal controls available only for Earth ponies?
Which race are you?

I'm an Earthpone and i've got these animal options.
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

bennimarru

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2017 Sep 14, 15:08:58Aren't extended animal controls available only for Earth ponies?
Which race are you?

I'm an Earthpone and i've got these animal options.

I'm a mud horse as well. I had to level up the Animal skill Guidance and it unlocked the other commands. At first, I was only focusing on Friends Forever and it wasn't giving me the animal attack options.

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up