Unable to connect to server among a few other issues

Started by Applejack VA, 2014 Apr 19, 03:14:06

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Applejack VA

So, I was able to get the game up and running!  I successfully made my OC and got into a server.  However, I was unable to move, and was sitting there immobile.  Suddenly, the game said there was a problem and logged me out.   D:

I have been trying to get back on ever since.  However, I keep getting stuff like this:

Server Listing

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipes .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

I realize others have had this problem as well, and I've done what they have been instructed to do, but have not been successful.  Other times that I try to re-login, I'm told my username or password may be incorrect.   DD:

Sometimes, I'll get past the Server Listing issue and get to a server.  However, when I click one, it is stuck loading, trying to connect to the server.  I realize someone else had this problem and did what they were told to do, but I have not been successful.    >A<

Lastly, I don't know if this is just my computer- but every time I try to close the game window, it won't quit.  I'm forced to "Force Quit" the application just to close it all the way.  :c

Thanks for reading, and any help would be greatly appreciated!  ^-^

xPeppermint

Eshyw&feature=mh_lolz

^Try doing what is in the video link above. It worked for me and some others. Hopefully it will work for you too!

Applejack VA

Go Up